PDA

View Full Version : Super Sale Garage Cleanup 400ex, 450r, Ltz400. Grizzly 700 And More

onefast400ex
12-07-2009, 06:53 PM
Hey Everyone,
I've started accumulating some parts in the garage over the years. I started to reorganize the garage and here's a list of some stuff that I would like to get rid of to free up some space. I will be posting more stuff over the next few days so check back.

Here it goes:

For the 400ex-

Houser +3 Long Travel A-arms w/ tie rods $350
Works Long travel front shocks that needs the bottom spacers $200 or $500 for the setup
Front Black ITP Baja Rims on Holeshot XCR tires $150
Pro Circuit Slip on $180
Maier Hood - $25
Laeger +2 axle - I don't have any spacers or castle nuts for the axle, I bought it used about two years ago for a project and never put it on $150
and tons of stock parts

450r
04-05 Yoshimura Tri Oval Carbon Fiber Slip on - $155
04-05 White Bros E2 Slip w/ DMC Header - $205
Elka Piggyback Front Shocks set up for +2 standard travel a-arms, I bought these in May and used them all summer, I ride mostly xc but go to the track occasionally and these are awesome. I think they were setup for 180 lb mx rider, I am 165 and they are nice for me - $450
Red Pc'd Burgard +2 standard travel a-arms off an 06 w/ tie rods- $300
Roll design wide kickup footpegs off an 04 - $120

04 YFZ450
- Nice Frame w/ no cracks, bends etc. w/ clear PA title $450
-Complete Engine - needs to be resealed in the center of the cases, oil comes out of the over flow. I was told it was a common problem with the 04, you would need to split to cases and put some sealent in there. Otherwise runs and shifts fine - $700
-Elka Remote Rezzy, compression adjustable front shocks setup for mx and for standard travel +2 a-arms - $330
-X-factor nerf bars - $75
- Blue Plastics with no cracks - $130
- Douglas 8" beadlocks on Maxxis Razr MX tires ( a lot of life left ) - $165
- I also have many other stock parts and will post up up some more aftermarket parts in a little

07 Grizzly 700 4x4
ITP Beadlocks on Terracross tires w/ tireballs comes with a new extra terracross tire $750
*Make reasonalble offers on the stock parts*
Rear Differential
Front Differential w/ driveshaft
A-Arms
Tail light
Stock take off shocks
Headpipe
Spindles / hubs rotors
Caliper
Rear Sway bar
CV Joints
Steering stem w/ power steering setup

Helmets-
Streetbike
-Arai Astral XL (Only a few rides) $160
-Shoei tz-1 XL $105
Dirtbike
-Shoei Vex-R XL $50

I also have Two brand new EPIC helmet camera, I got them cause we were gonna make a clip but, I don't really need them. They are new in the package. $105

AND MORE TO COME.

Shipping is not included but, most of the bigger stuff will go out UPS and the smaller will go out USPS Priority. I will accept Paypal or Postal Money Order. Send me your email and I will send pictures. If you have any questions, pm me.

Thanks a lot

Farley1977
12-08-2009, 05:03 PM
What price for Grizzly rear diff?

mooseracerX
12-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Do you have any seat rollers for the front of the subframe on a 400ex?
Thank you

StupidHurts
12-09-2009, 07:04 PM
Very Interested in the 400Ex Long travel set up and the yzf450 Elkas!!
Can i get pics of these??
How firm are you with the prices??