PDA

View Full Version : sputtering in low rpm

250racer2010
12-07-2009, 05:59 PM
i just got my ltr in oct its brand new 09. and it ran great when i was breaking it in and i raced one race with it and on the last lap of the race it started to spit and sputter when i was exiting corners but once it got into higher rpm it was fine. but when i took it home and washed it and rode it around the house it was fine and then i raced it again and it was fine for the first moto and then the second it did the same thing. so i took it to the dealer the next day and they talked to suzuki for two days and suzuki said it had to be a wiring harness so i got it back last thursday rode it friday for two hrs and it was fine then saturday i went to ride and it started doing the same stuff the gas light and the temp light would come on at the same time and it would almost stall. im really not sure what could be the problem im no genious on efi so im not sure. didnt know if anyone else had this problem or could help in any way.

ATVMX33
12-07-2009, 08:49 PM
check your fuel filter just incase something got in there

atveric132
12-07-2009, 09:03 PM
if you kno anyone else with an ltr i would swap gas tanks and check the fuel regulator. and also check the fuel filter,

atveric132
12-07-2009, 09:03 PM
also where they key plugs into the harness i would straight wire that and take the plug out. ive seen them go bad a thousand times

250racer2010
12-08-2009, 05:42 AM
k thanks im gonna try changing the plug tonight and i will look at the filter too thanks