PDA

View Full Version : Any thing on Honda Yet??

400exredrider
01-18-2003, 06:44 PM
Hey has anyone heard any info on What honda is gonna do next for a sport Quad cause right now were lookin pretty dumb:p all theses Kawasakis and POS polarises are makin us look like little boys:o i got too much crap on mine to be gettin beat by a polaris....People on polaris sites been sayin the predator is beatin cannondales and Sh*t which i dont belive but who knows......anyway i was just wonderin cause im gettin kinda mad iv pretty much done everyhing i can do to the 400:( ahh well it will come sometime......i hope.........Thanks Guys

rookiex
01-18-2003, 06:54 PM
The way I see it......Go out and buy somthing like a CRF450....all at once....cuz if you think about it...I but enough money in my ex....I could have just bought one....used ofcorse

400exredrider
01-18-2003, 07:08 PM
yeah but i have too much money in my baby to let it go....:D i still plan on keepin it cause i race it i do have a dirtbike too but..... im mad cause a couple of my friends are polaris and kawasaki fans.......and they come up to my house one day when i was gone take my 400 outta my trailer spray painted all my honda logos on my trailer and put polaris on one side and Kawasaki on the other side i got home and i seen that crap and i went straight to their houses and kicked there as*es And made them pay for a repaint.....:D it was just a joke but ya know still made me mad!:huh

rookiex
01-18-2003, 07:34 PM
Thats ok when I get the CRF Ill bring it down and they can put there kawcrapies and poolarises up aginst it....I gotcha back my honda brotha lol:D

400exredrider
01-19-2003, 12:10 PM
haha yeah i aint worried about them theyll never catch my 465:devil .....i just hope honda comes outt with either a thumper or a forced fuel 2 stroke that runs clean........:D

01-19-2003, 12:25 PM
or a forced fuel 2 stroke that runs clean........

May happen... Check these sites out..

http://www.motorcycle.com/mo/mchonda/exp2_tech.html
http://www.motorcycle.com/mo/mcbimota/bimota500.html

flyin#5
01-19-2003, 12:33 PM
that would be sweet. the 2 stroke power with the efficiancy of a 4 stroke

400exredrider
01-21-2003, 05:07 PM
yeah it would be great the sound along with the torq and power and yet it keeps the air clean!! ive got my fingers crossed:devil

goochy
01-21-2003, 05:13 PM
I'm waiting too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!