PDA

View Full Version : 2010 suzuki racing

coryatver
12-07-2009, 02:00 PM
http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/suzuki-rockstar-makita-2010-atv-motocross-team-josh-creamer.html

what about Chris Borich

KFX450Rrider490
12-07-2009, 02:30 PM
that page says right on the top of it that its the motocross team not cross country

coryatver
12-07-2009, 02:56 PM
"ATV: Back-to-back AMA ATV Motocross champion Dustin Wimmer will defend his number 1 plate aboard the QuadRacer R450, and he will be joined by racing up-and-comer Josh Creamer.

GNCC: Josh Strang will return to the XC1 class to win with the RM-Z450.

"

says nothing about chris borich

MAaudioX10
12-07-2009, 02:56 PM
Would be kind of a chitty thing for Suzuki to drop Borich after bringing them a Championship.

GE4x4
12-07-2009, 03:31 PM
In a way I could see why. For 2 years Borich raced the LTR and did great and brought home a championship. Yet with all that, how many LTR's race xc??? The LTR is mx and there full of them at the races. Go to a xc race and mayby see one. I bet they were hoping a better return with him racing, but untill they make a narrow LTR, many will find another ride. IMHO

gnccphotog
12-08-2009, 02:18 PM
At the GNCC banquet Borich mentioned a few times while talking about "if we are on the same bike next year" and "hopefully we an have the same support as this year" during his speech. It really didn't sound like he has a signed deal for 2010 and now that the press release is out listing their racing efforts and no mention of him you really have to wonder...

CADWELL
12-08-2009, 03:14 PM
No wonder they were able to sign Creamer and have 2 riders under the same tent for MX next season...

At least this is what the big picture looks like..

Sucks though if they aren't putting fourth a XC effort after the championship Borich brpught them. But like mentioned, the have a much stronger presence in the MX scene which is a good point.

gnccphotog
12-09-2009, 07:14 AM
It just seems like the GNCC series is so much larger than the ATV MX. It's not like comparing the bike Pro Motocross to GNCC. Borich got some serious TV time this year, a hell of a lot more than any ATV MX racer. Oh well... It'll be interesting to see if he gets no factory support if he races he's 09 Suzuki's in 2010...

hasbeenttduner
12-09-2009, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by gnccphotog
It just seems like the GNCC series is so much larger than the ATV MX. It's not like comparing the bike Pro Motocross to GNCC. Borich got some serious TV time this year, a hell of a lot more than any ATV MX racer. Oh well... It'll be interesting to see if he gets no factory support if he races he's 09 Suzuki's in 2010...

You are correct but suzuki still made a lot more money from the mx side.If they had a LTZ450 things could change.

450ice
12-09-2009, 07:35 PM
If he aint on yellow, anybody have any ideas what he would be on

JParisi48
12-09-2009, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by 450ice
can am

coryatver
12-09-2009, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by 450ice

a different shade of yellow

300racer
12-09-2009, 09:54 PM
i say he will be back on a zuk. but if he wasn't i would guess honda don't think he would sign with can am unless he just wanted more money but i don't think he would ride for can am until there quads have proven to be more reliable in gncc's.

coryatver
12-10-2009, 01:04 PM
anyone watch this video notice something red in the back of his garage at 0:45

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AwEZTuxu-JE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AwEZTuxu-JE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ATVMX33
12-10-2009, 01:18 PM
i would guess thats one of his old bikes???

450rdr424
12-10-2009, 01:48 PM
i believe it was his show honda and i think is was for sale on ebay earlier in the fall.....

quadracer707
12-10-2009, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
anyone watch this video notice something red in the back of his garage at 0:45

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AwEZTuxu-JE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AwEZTuxu-JE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Damn that about 7 miles from our house in trevorton, been buy his dads buisness when making ice cream deliveries but never knew that work shop was down there, holy flippin quads.

ryan243
12-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Suzuki is gonna be tough to handle this year, best wishes to Digger, will miss seeing him under the tent

7poundegg
12-11-2009, 05:33 PM
The trully sad thing in all of this is that it appears the Digger Doug is not riding for Suzuki. If you consider Wimmer and Weinen at the top of the Pro class, the next handful of racers are pretty competitive and Doug is definitely in that group. ....And looking at last year, Doug finished ahead of Creamer. I don't think Suzuki thought this completely through before swapping Creamer for Gust. Doug did so much for Suzuki/Yoshimura. I'm sure it came down to dollars and cents. What a shame.

I hope that Doug races. If he doesn't, at the very least he should be a big presence at all of the events.

ryan243
12-13-2009, 04:43 PM
you gotta look at creamer's age though. hes still young and is only going to get better, where as digger has reached his peak. you gotta look to the future at all times and gust's time is unfortunately running out