PDA

View Full Version : full walsh yfz for trade

quadrdr77
12-06-2009, 06:01 PM
I have a full walsh yfz450 im wanting to trade for a mx built trx450 or kfx450 or ltr450 ONLY or sell for $6250 obo, this quad was first built in 11-2-08, the motor was left stock until three weeks ago,

MOTOR:
TC complete national
hinson 9 plate
hinson cover
gytr starter block off
gytr kick start
fluidyne oversize radiator
cv4 hoses
every bearing and seal replaced in motor
new crank and rod assembly (just because i could)
tc ported polished head
high compression piston
bored frc carb
pro design filter kit
Dasa exhaust

FRAME:
powder coated white
walsh gusset kit
blue plastic with factory yamaha graphics
quadtech hump seat
braided brake lines front and rear
brand new P.E.P. zps LT shocks front and rear

RATH:
nerf bars
bumper
grab bar

WALSH:
A-ARMS LT (flow)
swing arm LT
steering stem
tie rods
six point sub frame
handlebar clamp
swing arm pivot bolt
swing arm carrier bolts
bearing carrier
guesset kit
linkage

MISC:
flexx bars
powermadd handguards
rpm axle
billet lock nut
honda throttle
billet rear brake resivor
billet front resivor cover
billet throttle cover
asv brake lever
chrome spindles
chrome brake stay plate
chrome stator cover
works connection lever
billet brake line holders
baldwin front hubs
shamrock beadlocks front and rear

the motor was built three weeks ago, with new water pump, clutch setup, hinson 9 plate system and cover, crank and rod assembly, bearings, valves, valve seals, dasa exhaust.

all the powder coat and new bearings in carrier, swing arm pivot bearings, a arms, and hubs were all put in new same time motor was built along with the purchase of the long travel P.E.P. zps shocks front and rear, the quad used to be blue and orange with custom axis suspension and was originaly built a year ago, up until full make over and engine work quad had 8 local races and thats it. since the engine being built and all the powder coat and new bearings and shocks and exhaust the quad has about 45 minutes on it from riding thru the yard and to the mail box. Im sure im forgetting something.. reason im getting rid of it is because this is my 4th yfz and its time for something different.

To contact me send questions or pictures to my email or text or call me anytime day or night, i do not check my messages on here often so email or text me!!!! yzfquadrdr77@aol.com or 615-719-2209

http://s645.photobucket.com/albums/uu172/quadrdr77/