PDA

View Full Version : Renthal Handlebars

Oz24
12-06-2009, 03:04 PM
I received these as a gift and it wasn't until I took them out of the box and went to install them that I realized they weren't made for my Honda TRX400ex quad. I still have the box, I can't return them since they were removed from the box. NEVER USED!!! If you would like to see the box and handlebars because your worried let me know I can take a pic for you. THE HANDLE BARS ARE BLACK! Grips are for use with thumb throttle and are Medium firmness. These bars will fit other ATVs, just not a Honda. Also these are for Motorcycles, Dirt Bikes, etc.

The bend is RC High and the Renthal pad is included.
Here are the dimensions
RC HIGH Part No. 922-01 Width 802mm Height 119mm Rise 80mm Clamp Area 200mm Sweep 54

Retail on Bars are $119.95 Grips are $12.95 retail ------- asking $80 for both. Possibly less if shipping ends up being outrageous.

From motosports.com site about TWINWALL Oversized 1 1/8 bars.
Renthal Twin Wall Handlebars benefit from immense strength, resilience & are virtually guarantee dagainst fatigue failure due to their design.
Renthal Twin Wall Handlebars are essentially two bars in one and Renthal's over engineering means they could be the last set of bars you buy for your bike.
Unlikely to bend except in severe crashes.
Specifically designed for MX & Supercross.
1-1/8" (28.6mm) diameter, double-walled aluminum alloy handlebar.
Note: Renthal Twin Wall handlebars require the use of 1-1/8” handlebar clamps.

Here is info on the grips:
For use with thumb throttles
Special technology ensures maximum retention of tackiness under exposure weather.
Medium (Gray)

I am in Burlington, WA.