PDA

View Full Version : Beware of OverTheEdgeINC

Austin81
12-06-2009, 01:05 PM
I bought some parts from this guy and he did not send me what he said he was going to. I was told by him that he had three Custom Axis shocks. He sent me the two front ones and a stock Honda rear one. He also told me he used this rear shock on a no link rearend but it is not a no link shock. He also threw all the parts into a box with no packing whatsoever and there was holes poked in both sides of the box from the parts banging around inside. And he told me that he was throwing in the front brake lines which he cut in half before throwing everything in the box. I am not the only person that has had issues with this guy so be careful dealing with him.

bcapien
12-06-2009, 11:48 PM
I have a better yet story.. He was selling a motor on here a few weeks ago and i was going to buy it.. He said it was a 440 with hot cams,barnett clutch and baskett and ported and polished head for $700.00.. So i asked for photos for about a week and never got anything.. I then started searching old post a 3 weeks prior i found a post that said he just got the 440ex and it was leaking at the head and need HD studs and how to get.. Then he post 2 days later that the piston was in bad shape and needed replaced and he was going to just put stock jug on and sell motor to buy race motor.. So i questioned him and he said it was not the same bike but he forgot that he sent me picture of bike with motor still in it.. WOW it was the same bike posted 3 weeks prior with a blown top end.. Same yellow frame.. Now he also told me he has lots of atv's but in same post about blown motor he said he was new to this.. EVERYONE becareful buying from him.. I backed out of the deal but i bet the motor he is selling on here is not a safe motor to buy.. I have 1 more to share.. He had a eldelbrock carb listed so i told him i would take that also.. 3 days later after not photos i search for past post and again i find a post 3 weeks ago saying he just purchased a 450r carb from craigslist.. So i waited for him to send me photos of elderbrock then he tells this" I was informed today its a keihin carb. Its a better carb then the edelbrock... Let me know man, Ask anyone thats a 400.00 carb. If you want this stuff" Funny because thats the same 450r carb you just purchased and posted about.. And its not a $400 carb and not better then eldelbrock carb.. Run from his post..

racerdad88
12-07-2009, 08:27 AM
Thanks for posting guys - We need to take care of each other here from these rip-off artists - I also inquired about some of his parts but never bought any, thankfully!!!

davidhoe
12-07-2009, 12:43 PM
I thought it was BS when he raised the price on everything. He had the shocks listed for 400 in his first post then 550 and then I believe 650 WTF

Austin81
12-09-2009, 08:01 PM
yup he is a jerk!!!!!!!!!!

bcapien
12-13-2009, 09:35 PM
did you guys get your parts??

speedfreek
12-14-2009, 04:30 AM
Someone asked about him a few weeks ago about him and I replied back with my weird experience and I think the thread got deleted! This would have saved a few people if the thread was still alive.