PDA

View Full Version : The Return Of The Iceman ...

reptikes
12-06-2009, 08:36 AM
Looks like were going to see a LIDDELL vs. ORTIZ 3 ! Tito actully has a chance of winning this one. Liddell needs strength training, a more traditional boxing stance and FOCUS.
He actully looked drunk when he fought Shogun. I think maybe he was nervous and downed a few, or was over looking him and decided he could have a couple.
If hes still drinking he dont have a chance. And if he gets hit square on the button AGAIN hes going to sleep. He trainers know what he nees to do he just needs to GO THREW with it.

Tito will get better the more fights he gets.

ben300
12-06-2009, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by reptikes
Looks like were going to see a LIDDELL vs. ORTIZ 3 ! Tito actully has a chance of winning this one. Liddell needs strength training, a more traditional boxing stance and FOCUS.
He actully looked drunk when he fought Shogun. I think maybe he was nervous and downed a few, or was over looking him and decided he could have a couple.
If hes still drinking he dont have a chance. And if he gets hit square on the button AGAIN hes going to sleep. He trainers know what he nees to do he just needs to GO THREW with it.

Tito will get better the more fights he gets.

it has well been well documented that during chucks tittle reign, he would go out and party hard before fights, even days before his fights....this has been widely knowed..heck he passed out on some morning show one time...

i also agree that tito has a chance to win this one this time...chucks a little drunk and punch drunk at the same time

go to combat lifestyle.com and you can see how much these guys party and carry on

reptikes
12-06-2009, 09:54 AM
Oh, i know. I saw the interview where he was wasted! I know all about the parting, and i think thats part of Chucks downfall. Look at the current top fighters in each wieght division.

Penn/Sanchez/Maynard/Edgar/

GSP/Fitch/Alves/Kos/

Silva/Marquardt/Hendo/Belfort

Shogun/Machida/Rashad/T.Silva/Vera

Lesnar/Carwin/Cain/DosSantos

None of these guys are in the stereotypical (party scene). Everybody parties to some degree. People like Chuck take the Parties like a Rock Star lifestyle to the exstreme.

Doak450r
12-06-2009, 10:59 AM
Yeha if chuck just focused on training and had a good camp i don't know why he couldn't show up and beat tito again. he needs to stay away from nights like this

http://x17video.com/celebrity_video/chuck_liddell/a_very_wasted_chuck_liddell_st.php

I think chuck should try changing things up a little bit and try working with a different camp someone like team jaskson or aka. i know he wants to stay loyal to hacklman but i think he should give it a try.

ben300
12-06-2009, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by reptikes
Oh, i know. I saw the interview where he was wasted! I know all about the parting, and i think thats part of Chucks downfall. Look at the current top fighters in each wieght division.

Penn/Sanchez/Maynard/Edgar/

GSP/Fitch/Alves/Kos/

Silva/Marquardt/Hendo/Belfort

Shogun/Machida/Rashad/T.Silva/Vera

Lesnar/Carwin/Cain/DosSantos

None of these guys are in the stereotypical (party scene). Everybody parties to some degree. People like Chuck take the Parties like a Rock Star lifestyle to the exstreme.

agreed...

chuck is getting to the point where he is gonna be considered old school for mma...and back when he was champ, he was better than the competition, plus everyoen he fough was scared of him...so i dont think he took stuff as seriously as he could..

now that hes older, he's not gonna be able to go out and rage all the time before fights....if not..he's gonna end up screwing himself up down the road someday