PDA

View Full Version : world mx series

desratt
12-05-2009, 12:02 AM
who's going .... I have my hopes up for a good one..

raidernut
12-06-2009, 09:37 PM
Buddy Williams will be there:)

d kelley
12-09-2009, 08:14 PM
went to mesquite last sunday to practice. seemed much like a bike track with added hill like things on the inside lines of the corners. more gap doubles than the WORCS race last october. Had a decent rain on monday and expecting more on Saturday night -Sunday. looking forward to seeing everyone from WORCS. Should be lots of Motoworks/DWT-CAN-AM pros there too.

desratt
12-14-2009, 03:32 PM
was a good time

timmybreakitall
12-15-2009, 07:27 PM
Mr Kelley, a pretty lady who works for the series said that your boy got some new hardware in his wrist. Give him a "keep your chin up little cowboy" for me . tough break. and let the wife know she can breathe now , he's still young and $%() happens to us all, we are not collecting stamps we are living life to the fullest.

Heal quick
TPQ

raidernut
12-15-2009, 07:53 PM
Same from the Williams family, keep your spirits up. He will be back before you know it.

d kelley
12-16-2009, 07:50 PM
Thank you to all and thanks to everybody we race with in the WORCS series who have called. David broke his left arm Sunday by over jumping the last jump after the big downhill in Mesquite that he had been making all weekend. He had surgery that night to have a plate and screws installed and is doing well and is planning his return in 6-8 weeks to resume racing. We are very fortunate to race with so many awesome people in WORCS and this is the reason our family enjoys racing in this series so much.

raidernut
12-16-2009, 08:29 PM
Thanks for the update on David, and wish him our best and a merry christmas

The Williams Family

QuadJunkies
12-17-2009, 12:40 AM
Sorry to hear the news.. :( But Im glad he is doing well and is OK. I told Kelsey about it and she plans to send him a get well wish as well ;)