PDA

View Full Version : Oil out the ***

Darthgeese
12-04-2009, 08:44 PM
When i run my 250r, it seems like it spits oil out like crazy, i mixed 30:1 and i know how to mix =/ And also, it will start right up, but once i give it some gas, it seems to bog. Take the plug out it just looks like it has a little gas on it. It just started doing this, I know its not the jetting. Anyone have a clue of whats going on? maybe the CDI box? its the old original from 88 thats been through hell

atvmxr
12-04-2009, 09:29 PM
trans side crank seal, coil or cdi.... usually electrical works fine at first and then starts to act up after a few minutes...

get a manual and ohm meter and check them out per tolerances. if they check out, then go ride around without plastics for a bit and when it starts acting up immediately recheck the electrical tolerances..

Darthgeese
12-05-2009, 07:24 PM
its not after a while it acts up, it will idle fine, start on first kick n all. But once i get it gas it will bog then just stall out and ill need to remove spark plug n blow off excess gas. Should i still do what you suggested? Should i test right where the stator has a wire come out? Or check cdi?

Darthgeese
12-05-2009, 07:33 PM
oh an my coil is brand new...if that matters

Darthgeese
12-05-2009, 11:08 PM
found my manual, i got this ;)