PDA

View Full Version : Any Colorado MX Riders here? ? On Series to run

martnmx288
12-04-2009, 05:12 PM
I am going to be racing in Colorado for the 2010 Season. I see there are 2 Series that race. RMXA and SRAC. Wondering if anyone on this forum races either of those series and which one is more popular and has the best turn out for Quads. Thanks in Advance!

race bum
12-05-2009, 10:10 AM
We ran in Colorado for a year with a mini. They have some quads in the SRAC that is what we ran, but not that many numbers. We add a little more time in the pickup and go to the TQRA in Texas and Oklahoma. In some of the youth classes they have as many or more than Nationals at times. You need to get ahold of Clint Raymond he is on the SRAC board and can help you. I will PM his info.

martnmx288
12-05-2009, 02:08 PM
Thank you for the input I'll check into the Texas series although that isn't what I wanted to hear as I didn't want to drive that much! lol

race bum
12-05-2009, 04:03 PM
Is there no racing closer to you? That would be a very long drive from Fargo. Dont rule out the Srac you need to check into it. The TQRA has anywhere from 100 to 150 riders and when we went to Colorado they would have 2 to 3 minis and usually one full gate plus a few for all adult classes. That has been several years ago, so go to the SRAC web site and check out the results. There has been several big pros come from TQRA. The Miller brothers, Browns, Snapps and I am sure more. The competition is very good in the TQRA. We run as many as we can but this year only ran one TQRA and two nationals. We were headed to Pell City AL for the first round, but we broke a wrist at Cooperland in OK so we missed the Pell City Nat.

martnmx288
12-05-2009, 04:19 PM
Check you PM. I'm moving down here in a month! There is tons of great competition in MN but I think the only event I'll go back there for is the National at Milville and maybe another DMC race so I can see all the guys and gals I raced with for that last couple years. What part of CO are you from?