PDA

View Full Version : Heel guards

bigdaddy6809
12-04-2009, 12:04 PM
Are there any companies that have heel guards or nerf bars with heel guards for a 300ex. The only ones i have found are Rath Racing at $450.00.

QuadCobbler
12-04-2009, 02:25 PM
There are two par on ebay for like $197. They look like regular nerfs with an added section of aluminum for the heel guards. There is a 300ex on here with polaris predator nerfs, pro pegs with heel guards. With a little know how you can probly get alot of differant types of nerfs to fit. Mine are off of a 660 craptor. Or you could make heel guards out of a plate of aluminum.

m0t0xk1d
12-04-2009, 03:07 PM
my 300ex is the one with the predator nerfs. they are ac racing blackline propegs. all i did was cut off the pegs themselve off of the rest of the piece that bolts onto the frame. the just welded a little bit bigger piece of metal for stabilitly. then then the front i just put one metal tube to connect the of he nerf bars then that tube lined up with a whole already in the frame. then i just drilled a hole into the pipe that holds the two nerfs together. put a bolt to hold it down and it was good to go.

here the link with pics