PDA

View Full Version : Best place to order...

Titanium
12-04-2009, 11:40 AM
I need to order some Laeger +2 a-arms and some elka shocks for my 06 yfz. Also would like a good place to order a +2 axle would like the axle to be a lonestar.

d kelley
12-04-2009, 12:06 PM
I have two excellent condition LoneStar +2 used axles for sale in parts for sale section . Both just returned from Lone Star and checked for straightness. if your interested please check it out or PM me

mxpimp2000
12-05-2009, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Titanium
I need to order some Laeger +2 a-arms and some elka shocks for my 06 yfz. Also would like a good place to order a +2 axle would like the axle to be a lonestar.

i bought 80% of my parts on this forum. if you have the money spend the extra cash and get axis shocks i switched from axis to elka and regret it. you can pick up a nice LT front end on here sometimes for 600-900 when i bought my 1st front end i paid 350 for a set of JB LT arms and found some axis locally for 400 so that was not bad. later on i sold my JB for 1100 then turned around and bought some gibson and elka for 950. which gibson and walsh is the best you can get imo. your going to pay double or even more if u buy from a online store. check ebay, check yfzcentral, etc.

Laeger went out of business so i dont think id be buying those it may get to where u cant find replacement parts for them and be stuck with those arms.

gibson
walsh
LSR DC4
atv 4play
ars-fx
JD performance
burguard cycle

thats the best to least imo on the a arms and if laeger were still in business i put them after lonestar

KEVIN300A
12-05-2009, 03:27 PM
BUY MY FRONT END!!!

ldjbuff
12-06-2009, 10:06 PM
This place is goodKB Motorsports (http://www.kbmotorsportsonline.com/)

Great customer service