PDA

View Full Version : anybody know for sure?

extremeblastr
12-03-2009, 08:41 PM
i hear josh creamers ride for the upcoming season will be announced tomorrow i have my money split evenly between yellow and orange just wondering if anybody knew for sure and felt like sharing.

Pappy
12-03-2009, 08:45 PM
If I were a betting man, my money would be on yellow

extremeblastr
12-03-2009, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
If I were a betting man, my money would be on yellow

thats what i'm most confident in i've heard some pretty definite stuff about him taking over gusts spot and gust getting shafted on the polaris deal although i don't see why gust would get hit there polaris was pretty serious about pursuing him originally.

Tommy Warren
12-03-2009, 09:27 PM
I'd love to see what he would do on orange though.....would be the best thing to happen to them in a while

extremeblastr
12-03-2009, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
I'd love to see what he would do on orange though.....would be the best thing to happen to them in a while

they already have a good rider in nate morello i'd like to see where he could go with some nationals under his belt and they signed a deal with mike pilotte for this season also who is an awesome young rider with serious talent i hope he gets a big break soon and can show everyone what hes capable of.

TrapZ400
12-03-2009, 09:53 PM
Wait so Creamer may be factory Suzuki? I thought they where just sticking with one rider?