PDA

View Full Version : kimbo vs houston

JJs450r
12-02-2009, 10:23 PM
do yall think kimbo will be able to step it up this time? i think houston is a good fighter and kimbo is gonna have his hands full.....whats everyone else think

ATV Chic
12-02-2009, 10:28 PM
i agree

chevys&honda$
12-02-2009, 10:38 PM
X2

JJs450r
12-02-2009, 10:42 PM
wonder how his knee is going to hold if he was b-n about it hurting that last episode....i dont know how the airing timed to real time so i dont know how much time he's had to recover

ATV Chic
12-02-2009, 11:03 PM
Ya know i don't think that's really something that will just go away either. I think he had to finally get a cortisone inj or gel inj. Those things stay irritated for a while, plus cortisone shots as we know don't last long anyway. It'll be interesting. i was shocked he turned down fighting...

edit: THINGS! jesus lol it is 1:30 in the mornin

TCracin440ex
12-02-2009, 11:11 PM
i was really suprized with this past eppisode of TUF. i really didnt expect big baby markus jone to get beat like that.

i hope brendan puts a good whoopin on roy nelson. i just do not like roy and i think he is entirely too cocky and confident. none of his fighting has impressed me all season. even this last match when he put mcsweeny in the crucifix he just used his body weight to pin him down like he did kimbo

dehner47
12-02-2009, 11:12 PM
dude. thats gonna be a brawl. i cant wait. two pitbulls that want to make a statement. someones gonna go to sleep:o

watch them leg kicks Kimbo. Houston has crazy leg kicks. hope they tape that thing up real nice :huh

ATV Chic
12-02-2009, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
i was really suprized with this past eppisode of TUF. i really didnt expect big baby markus jone to get beat like that.

i hope brendan puts a good whoopin on roy nelson. i just do not like roy and i think he is entirely too cocky and confident. none of his fighting has impressed me all season. even this last match when he put mcsweeny in the crucifix he just used his body weight to pin him down like he did kimbo

I totally agree. I was so mad Markus lost, and Roy sux. anyone could win by using their body weight and holding people down :mad: lazy arse

12-02-2009, 11:28 PM
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Sig worthy right there.

TCracin440ex
12-02-2009, 11:30 PM
ive kinda been pulling for team rashad this whole time, but now im really pulling for brendan. i will not take anything from that man markus had him down and i thought it was done for a few seconds there and he managed to get out which shows alot imo.

markus is a hell of a fighter too. i just think he honestly had the wrong coach. rashad seemed to me more into his guys and really worked with his fighters opposed to rampage who just let the trainers do the work. i dont think to highly of rampage esp after he got mad and threw his little temper tantrum and tore the door up. but he really never supported his fighters he was more inthere for the money and to showboat. rashad gets alot of respect from me because he even went and helped rampages guys and congraduated them and so on being a good sportsman after rampage got mad and stormed away. i cant wait til the day them 2 go at it. it will be a fight id be willing to pay 50 bucks for off PPV

ATV Chic
12-02-2009, 11:35 PM
Great! NOT how i wanted to make someone's sig haha damn it!
oh well :p TC i agree dude. i used to like rampage and i now have more respect for rashad

Doak450r
i think houston takes this fight.

TCracin440ex
also i think kimbo is going to have his hands full with houston. i think kimbo has the rep of a street brawler and thats all he will be. now with authritus in his knee i really doubt he will be able to compete in MMA fights due to the fact that his ground game sucks, and the only thing he really has is standup which from what ive seen watching his street brawling vids really isnt that good. he leaves alot of holes open for a real fighter to get in and work him.

but we will just have to see. i could be very wrong about kimbo but i predicted earlier when the season first started that he wouldnt go far because he has no MMA background. i could be wrong tho. if he does good i will retract my statement and give him his props. until then he still remains kimbo the street brawler.

12-03-2009, 08:50 AM
My tv lost reception right at the end of the last fight last night (stupid satellite), i thought Kimbo walked out because of his knee? Did i miss something?

extremeblastr
12-03-2009, 06:02 PM
also i think kimbo is going to have his hands full with houston. i think kimbo has the rep of a street brawler and thats all he will be. now with authritus in his knee i really doubt he will be able to compete in MMA fights due to the fact that his ground game sucks, and the only thing he really has is standup which from what ive seen watching his street brawling vids really isnt that good. he leaves alot of holes open for a real fighter to get in and work him.

but we will just have to see. i could be very wrong about kimbo but i predicted earlier when the season first started that he wouldnt go far because he has no MMA background. i could be wrong tho. if he does good i will retract my statement and give him his props. until then he still remains kimbo the street brawler.

people like you are what gives him a bad rap, the man is fully aware he hasn't been figthing long enough to expect big time stuff but he is still fully committed and working his *** off to be a better fighter. would you rather see kimbo who wants this for real get a contract or that overconfident undermotivated walking beachball nelson.

ben300
12-03-2009, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
people like you are what gives him a bad rap, the man is fully aware he hasn't been figthing long enough to expect big time stuff but he is still fully committed and working his *** off to be a better fighter. would you rather see kimbo who wants this for real get a contract or that overconfident undermotivated walking beachball nelson.

and its ppl like you that over inflate his skills and give false hopes...im not saying that he couldnt make it...but im saying he cant and wont...my whole theory on this is that dana is only keeping him around to have him get beat once or twice then cut him, which puts him into retirement....

..however...this stylelistically is gonna be a good fight becaue they are both stand up fighters..i would definitally give the nod to houston, because i believe he has better, not way better, but slightly bette stand up...houston also has very good cardio...somehting kimbo has yet to prove....which this intregues me because is this fight at 205 or heavy...if its at 205...kimbo may have a better cardio gain from shedding what few pounds he looks like he can shed....

..neigther fighter has a ground game what so ever...kimbo is deplorable....and if he has arthritis...its gonna make it worse...i predicted him to loose to nelson because of a lack of ground game so...if houston can get hime down..he may have a chance...

the only thing that i think could really work for kimbo, is that i bet he has some decent power behind those punches,and houston has had his bell rung good, pretty darn good in his past few fights...so if kimbo can get hime with agood pnch...lights out...cuase once you get knocked out..its easier to get knocked out, ala chuck liddel

TCracin440ex
12-03-2009, 07:35 PM

id rather see a fighter with heart like kimbo. im not giving him a bad rep. he got his bad rep for himself. i hate roy nelson and his cocky *** aittutude. he came in TUF like he already knew everything and was smarter and better then the coaches or trainers.

EX: that would be like blaming me for calling a girl with a bad rep a whore. well shes the one that created her own rep. im just calling it as i see it

250RXCrider
12-03-2009, 07:37 PM
Houston is going to put Kimbo to sleep, Houston has serious KO power:)

JJs450r
12-03-2009, 08:15 PM
should be good stand up if houston doesnt kick his knees around

extremeblastr
12-03-2009, 08:33 PM
id rather see a fighter with heart like kimbo. im not giving him a bad rep. he got his bad rep for himself. i hate roy nelson and his cocky *** aittutude. he came in TUF like he already knew everything and was smarter and better then the coaches or trainers.

EX: that would be like blaming me for calling a girl with a bad rep a whore. well shes the one that created her own rep. im just calling it as i see it

lmao the only rep the guy has is the one you guys are giving him he didn't get it for himself, the guy made more money knockin in a few big dumb dudes teeth on the street for a couple years then you made at your day job so don't hate on him for that. kimbo has done nothing but put out a damn good effort at becoming a fighter, ben300 i don't know where you go your reading comprehension skills but i never played up his abilities and he doesn't play them up either so maybe you should pay a little more attention. the man is humble and dedicated so i say he deserves a shot whether you couch jockeys think so or not.

TCracin440ex
12-03-2009, 08:45 PM
lmao the only rep the guy has is the one you guys are giving him he didn't get it for himself, the guy made more money knockin in a few big dumb dudes teeth on the street for a couple years then you made at your day job so don't hate on him for that. kimbo has done nothing but put out a damn good effort at becoming a fighter, ben300 i don't know where you go your reading comprehension skills but i never played up his abilities and he doesn't play them up either so maybe you should pay a little more attention. the man is humble and dedicated so i say he deserves a shot whether you couch jockeys think so or not.

im not saying he dont deserve a shot. i really cant wait to see the fight saturday night because maybe TUF has made a difference in his fighting ablities. time will tell.

extremeblastr
12-03-2009, 08:48 PM
im not saying he dont deserve a shot. i really cant wait to see the fight saturday night because maybe TUF has made a difference in his fighting ablities. time will tell.

haha i'm not really hatin on you either but ben there got me a little heated i hate seeing guys who have done nothing wrong get put down because a bunch of people who sit on the couch and watch others fight/play whatever think they don't deserve it. all i can think is "where does your lazy *** get off telling them they can't have what they're working for?" lol.

ben300
12-03-2009, 08:49 PM

extremeblasterd.....my reading skills, and comprehension skills are just fine. you my friend, and along wiht a couple other ppl on here wer on here a couple months ago boasting how he was and i quote, and soem one said " kimbo is a top 20 stand up fighter" which he aint....if i wanted to watch bs freakshow fights, ill go upstairs and get out some of my old pridefc dvd's and watch fedor fight some cans...cause thats all kimbo is....sure...its fun to hope he wins, because he's a novelty, but thast all he is..

..and honeslty...i could give a shat less that he's humble...there are just as many other guys out there that are just as if not more humble than him, that are way better fighters than he ever will be that have better wins and deserve the prime time tv spot way more than he does

TCracin440ex
12-03-2009, 08:52 PM
i will say kimbo has some heavy hands. and i know his first fight with roy woulda stayed on the feet kimbo had roy in the bag. because kimbo rung roys bell a few times in that fight. but once roy put that big belly on him it was all done. roy done the same thing to mcsweeny too. i think his physique is what gives roy an advantage due to bein a fat ***. once he gets you pinned its like bein squished by a large ball of dough.

EDIT: i really hope brendan puts roy in his place. i think brendan has a few advantages over roy. roy is stumpy. brendan is tall with alot of reach over roy with alot more speed too.

extremeblastr
12-03-2009, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by ben300
extremeblasterd.....my reading skills, and comprehension skills are just fine. you my friend, and along wiht a couple other ppl on here wer on here a couple months ago boasting how he was and i quote, and soem one said " kimbo is a top 20 stand up fighter" which he aint....if i wanted to watch bs freakshow fights, ill go upstairs and get out some of my old pridefc dvd's and watch fedor fight some cans...cause thats all kimbo is....sure...its fun to hope he wins, because he's a novelty, but thast all he is..

..and honeslty...i could give a shat less that he's humble...there are just as many other guys out there that are just as if not more humble than him, that are way better fighters than he ever will be that have better wins and deserve the prime time tv spot way more than he does

obviously you need to brush up on your reading skills because i did not put him in the elite group of standup i just said i did not see his paling in comparison to the elite fighters also its not his fault if those "way better figters" can't promote themselves well enough to be recognized. oh btw wasn't it you and a couple other people hating on him a few months ago because hes got such a big ego and plays himself up and thinks hes great? now because hes shown he wants this and is humble about it your hating on him for that to? lmfao go sit in a corner and suck your thumb

ben300
12-03-2009, 08:55 PM
and you konw what..you can hate on me all you want and call me a couch warrior and ****, but you knwo hwere he belongs...he belongs in shows like strikeforce, kotc, rotr, cage rage, fighting dudes like bret rodgers or giant silva....heck..why doens the prove himself by doing to one of those and get some decent wins agains quality oponents

ben300
12-03-2009, 09:00 PM
obviously you need to brush up on your reading skills because i did not put him in the elite group of standup i just said i did not see his paling in comparison to the elite fighters also its not his fault if those "way better figters" can't promote themselves well enough to be recognized. oh btw wasn't it you and a couple other people hating on him a few months ago because hes got such a big ego and plays himself up and thinks hes great? now because hes shown he wants this and is humble about it your hating on him for that to? lmfao go sit in a corner and suck your thumb

well maybe you should brush up on your skills as well..cause ive hate don him the whole time...since day one..and in now way have i hated on him cause he was humble...i cant stand guys that are arrogant just as bad..guys like lesnar or bisping....but i just dont hink hes 'that good and i call it liek i see it...**** i'd love to sit down and drink a beer with the dude and listen to his HOODRICH stories, but i still htink he stinks and is not ufc worthy

extremeblastr
12-03-2009, 09:01 PM
and you konw what..you can hate on me all you want and call me a couch warrior and ****, but you knwo hwere he belongs...he belongs in shows like strikeforce, kotc, rotr, cage rage, fighting dudes like bret rodgers or giant silva....heck..why doens the prove himself by doing to one of those and get some decent wins agains quality oponents

you know what i will give you the fact that he needs to work his way up but right now hes being give the opportunity to go for it all and hes making the best of it and btw i could care less if he actually gets it the only guy on the show that i've seen any real talent in is brendan. marcus looked good but hes getting old and it showed when he fought brendan cuz the speed just wasn't there not to mention he lacks in the standup department. mcsweeney was a little self important dick and i'm glad roy squashed his *** as much as i hate roy lol.

ben300
12-03-2009, 09:04 PM
you know what i will give you the fact that he needs to work his way up but right now hes being give the opportunity to go for it all and hes making the best of it and btw i could care less if he actually gets it the only guy on the show that i've seen any real talent in is brendan. marcus looked good but hes getting old and it showed when he fought brendan cuz the speed just wasn't there not to mention he lacks in the standup department. mcsweeney was a little self important dick and i'm glad roy squashed his *** as much as i hate roy lol.

igree...schaub is my choice for the winner but he also trains with the jackson camp so i firmly believe that he'll come into the finally years ahead of nelson in preperation for htis fight..id love to see him come in, completely inshape, and jsut take it to nelson in the first round...

htis whole season was jsut disappointing and atroscious...there has to be better tallent out there that the ufc could choice from..go get soem guys from like kotc, or dream.....by far the worse season

TCracin440ex
12-03-2009, 09:05 PM

i wouldnt take anything from that john dude that brendan faught before. the one that was the very first fights....that dude has awsome wrestling and ground. i just think brendan was able to overpower him and get the win on that fight between them2

far as the fight with brendan and marcus well marcus' ground game is pretty good hes really strong but once brendan rung marcus' bell he was kinda second guessing himself after he got hit...he even said after he got knocked out i believe this is going to be my last UFC fight i cant put my wife thru this anymore. so hes physcially strong and has power, but cant take a hit...bottom line he should have stuck with football and a 7figure contract opposed to bein a MMA fighter with a 6 figure contract.

ben300
12-03-2009, 09:06 PM
and im not saying i dislike hime cause he's humble, **** i'd love to have his opportunitty...i can tell you id of taken it alot more serioulsyt than mnost of the jokes on this season show...but at 23, and no formal training back ground besides some boxing adn alot of running, i can jsut sit here and speculate what i think to be right..

extremeblastr
12-03-2009, 09:09 PM
and im not saying i dislike hime cause he's humble, **** i'd love to have his opportunitty...i can tell you id of taken it alot more serioulsyt than mnost of the jokes on this season show...but at 23, and no formal training back ground besides some boxing adn alot of running, i can jsut sit here and speculate what i think to be right..

i hear ya i got into bjj heavy in highschool and was looking into fighting til i completlely destroyed my shoulder playing football/ throwing javeling i can't even lift my right elbow above my head anymore

ben300
12-03-2009, 09:13 PM
i hear ya i got into bjj heavy in highschool and was looking into fighting til i completlely destroyed my shoulder playing football/ throwing javeling i can't even lift my right elbow above my head anymore

i used to box, but crashed my quad on a poker run, fall of my junior year of highschool, had a massive concussion, spent almost a week in the hospital..and after that....decided that getting punched in the head wasnt such a good idea, especially with some o fthe complications i was having from the crash..

..so after that i did it to stay in shape

MAaudioX10
12-03-2009, 09:14 PM
I got to meet Houston Alexander at CES a couple years back. He was signing autographs at the Treo Engineering booth.

He is a hell of a guy and, DEFINITELY, someone I never wish to fight.

I'd like to see him pull out the win.

ben300
12-03-2009, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by MAaudioX10
I got to meet Houston Alexander at CES a couple years back. He was signing autographs at the Treo Engineering booth.

He is a hell of a guy and, DEFINITELY, someone I never wish to fight.

I'd like to see him pull out the win.

ya hes a nice dude, has a good humble story about him too...and is doing what he's doing to supporst his kids...honorable

Doak450r
12-04-2009, 01:08 AM
Hey beside the tuff fights, who thinks jon jones is going to beat hammil like i think. I seriously think jones will be one of the elite 205'ers in a couple years. Also i don't get why Franky edgar is fighting matt veach, i think he should be fighting one of the top ranked lw's. Edgar just beat sherk and should be working his way up to a title shot, they should of set him up with florian or someone along that level.

ben300
12-04-2009, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Doak450r
Hey beside the tuff fights, who thinks jon jones is going to beat hammil like i think. I seriously think jones will be one of the elite 205'ers in a couple years. Also i don't get why Franky edgar is fighting matt veach, i think he should be fighting one of the top ranked lw's. Edgar just beat sherk and should be working his way up to a title shot, they should of set him up with florian or someone along that level.

i agree..jones shows some serious potential, but hammil, as much as i disliked him at first, is pretty decent himself...the ufc needs to start getting some top prospects at 205, cause i think the devision is a getting a little stale.....especially since they'll probably never be able to sign mousasi, since hes in bed with fedor and those goones

..edgar is top notch and should be getting better comp....but i think, as i have for awhile...some one some where in the ufc's brass...dont want him having that one big fight...could be for alot of reasons

fastredrider44
12-04-2009, 11:00 AM
Wow, there's a lot to say in this thread, but I think Houston will outclass him. Hopefully we can see a good fight. And I also think Hamill is a lot better than anyone give him credit for. Brendan will hopefully put the beating down on Roy "fat boy" Nelson. Big Baby can't take a punch, but maybe he will be more aggressive in the next fight, Since there will be one. What happened to some of the guys on the show? I haven't watched it in a while because I thought it was boring, but some of them seem to have disappeared.

reptikes
12-04-2009, 05:23 PM
I like Houston, i also like Kimbo. But in this fight Kimbo knows it will be a stand up BRAWL and will not be timid to let those hands go. Houston will come out over aggressive and will get caught.

One thing though Houstons recovery time is UNREAL. He goes from La-La Land to completely coherent and ready... in maybe 1 second.

KO of the night!

fastredrider44
12-04-2009, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by reptikes

KO of the night!

Very possible... and I hope so.

Haulinbass
12-04-2009, 08:56 PM
houstan is a thai fighter, it will not be a street brawl, houstan will clinch early and devestate kimbo with knees and short punches, then take him down and g&p him to a tko. Kimbo is a bumb and will be exposed as such.

Brendan and roy will be a good fight but I belive brendans got this fight, but roy is a great ground fighter and loves the crucifix.

Mitrone just may knock out marcus, or he will be submitted. If he connects he is the hardest hitter of all this seasons fighters(mitrone)
Franky has allready been schooled by Bj, so as everyone else he has to work his way back, such as when alves lost to gsp, hardy should have had to fight alves to get the shot, but the ranking system is wacked.
If your brittish you get a title shot right away and dana will hug your balls to sleep at night, all so he can sell some more ppvs in england

ben300
12-04-2009, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Haulinbass
houstan is a thai fighter, it will not be a street brawl, houstan will clinch early and devestate kimbo with knees and short punches, then take him down and g&p him to a tko. Kimbo is a bumb and will be exposed as such.

Brendan and roy will be a good fight but I belive brendans got this fight, but roy is a great ground fighter and loves the crucifix.

Mitrone just may knock out marcus, or he will be submitted. If he connects he is the hardest hitter of all this seasons fighters(mitrone)
Franky has allready been schooled by Bj, so as everyone else he has to work his way back, such as when alves lost to gsp, hardy should have had to fight alves to get the shot, but the ranking system is wacked.
If your brittish you get a title shot right away and dana will hug your balls to sleep at night, all so he can sell some more ppvs in england

dude...what you smoking? edgar never fought bj...had never been given the opportunity....he lost to gray maynard and then beat two very top notch opponents...

Haulinbass
12-04-2009, 11:25 PM
your right i was thinking of kenny florian, franky does deserve a shot.Or at least a diego fight

Doak450r
12-05-2009, 02:01 AM
i agree..jones shows some serious potential, but hammil, as much as i disliked him at first, is pretty decent himself...the ufc needs to start getting some top prospects at 205, cause i think the devision is a getting a little stale.....especially since they'll probably never be able to sign mousasi, since hes in bed with fedor and those goones

..edgar is top notch and should be getting better comp....but i think, as i have for awhile...some one some where in the ufc's brass...dont want him having that one big fight...could be for alot of reasons

yeah i agree i think someone in the ufc doesn't like franky very much. How do you go from completely outclassing sherk to this fight? sherk was ranked top 3 lw's when he fought bj loses to him then beats tyson griffin so by the time he fought edgar he was i think atleast top 5 now edgar is fighting someone not even ranked i just dont get it. also i don't think the lhw division is stale it just needs more top fighters fighting. rashad, rampage, anderson if he's actually gonna stay in this division need to fight. to mix things up. couple other things is you guys heard rampage is coming back he said it thursday night to finish his contract and i hope shogun destroys machida in the rematch but we'll have to wait until maY.

quad2xtreme
12-05-2009, 04:38 PM
Don't know much about Houston but guessing he will win this one. Kimbo has zero cardio and hasn't learned much in his 1-2 years of mma training.

Basically, I am saying I think anyone will beat Kimbo...especially since I heard this guy can kick. I would say Kimbo's 15 minutes are up after tonight.

reconmaster
12-05-2009, 04:42 PM
i think kimbos going to win it will be one heck of afigh schwab is goignt o make work of big country that guy is out of shape i could out wheel him!

quad2xtreme
12-05-2009, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by reconmaster
i think kimbos going to win it will be one heck of afigh schwab is goignt o make work of big country that guy is out of shape i could out wheel him!

That dude is truly your big country dude that you just wonder how he does it. I wouldn't bet on that fight either way.

derekhonda
12-05-2009, 08:47 PM
That fight sucked with the exception of about a minute and a half in the second round. Lame...

reconmaster
12-05-2009, 08:48 PM
who won?

ridered11
12-05-2009, 08:49 PM
The fight was lame, any fight lacking conditioning like that just isn't fun to warch. I am a fan of Kimbo being humble sportsman though.

JJs450r
12-05-2009, 08:53 PM
glad to see kimbo pull it off though

derekhonda
12-05-2009, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by reconmaster
who won?

Kimbo did.

And all the people that said houston would come out and clinch up and then dominate are so wrong. Ill bet houston circled the ring 150 times the right, he just kept going in a circle, and then taking little chop kicks at kimbos bad knee (which is so un professional in my opinion...ruin a guys knee for a victory)

reconmaster
12-05-2009, 08:56 PM
how did kimbo win? i'm at work for a half hour or so need updates asap:devil:

JJs450r
12-05-2009, 08:57 PM
went to judges

ben300
12-05-2009, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Kimbo did.

And all the people that said houston would come out and clinch up and then dominate are so wrong. Ill bet houston circled the ring 150 times the right, he just kept going in a circle, and then taking little chop kicks at kimbos bad knee (which is so un professional in my opinion...ruin a guys knee for a victory)

im the first to admit thta i was wrong and surprised by the outcome...i figure dhouston would have come a little more prepared for the fight, but o well...i only got to see the last round casuse i was at work but it seemed pretty boring...kimbo was in better shape than expected...still humble at the end..

and hwy is leg kicks so unprofessional...he was exposing his opponents weakness..if he was facing any one else, they would have done the same thing..probably more successfully

JJs450r
12-05-2009, 09:12 PM
jones dq wow lol

ben300
12-05-2009, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by JJs450r
jones dq wow lol

ya that was total bs.....he completely won that fight and that fight should have been stoped way before it was....hammil looked like a turd...

bones took it a lot better than what i would have....props to him...hope he comes back and continues to dominate....seems liike a really nice level headed guy..earned my respect

reconmaster
12-05-2009, 09:16 PM
he must of gotten ahold of mitrone some how or given him a swift kick in the nuts....

JJs450r
12-05-2009, 09:20 PM
oh nah not marcus he got koed by mitrione

reconmaster
12-05-2009, 09:23 PM
what:confused: :confused:

JJs450r
12-05-2009, 09:25 PM
something about doing illegal elbows

JJs450r
12-05-2009, 09:29 PM
mcswiney doing a hell of a job

JJs450r
12-05-2009, 09:56 PM
mannn i cant stand roy nelson :( lucky shot lol

fastredrider44
12-05-2009, 09:56 PM
Wow, big country... wow.

JJs450r
12-05-2009, 09:58 PM
lol

fastredrider44
12-05-2009, 10:00 PM
He's gonna be a boring one to watch, winning or not. He got lucky, like many people do with KOs, but he was getting schooled, and when he had him on the ground, he didn't do anything. But he won his first true UFC, so you can bet he will be cockier than ever:rolleyes:

JJs450r
12-05-2009, 10:06 PM
oh ya no doubt about that i cant stand him brandon deserved it much more

reconmaster
12-06-2009, 06:56 AM
i was abl to cartch helst fiht watced his post iterviw on ufc.om talking about how timid schraub and kimbo was when they fought pretty sure for the most part schraub was putting it to him

reptikes
12-06-2009, 08:22 AM
Glad to see Kimbo utilizing what he learned of the ground game. He'll only get better (skill wise), i think he needs to really focus on Cardio. The end of the 3rd he was spent. I think he'll be fighting at 205 and hell be so damn strong at 205.

JJs450r
12-06-2009, 10:34 AM
i think 205 will be his best bet i think some damage could be done hopefully he gets his knee straight or all his fights will end up like alexander trying to take out his weak spot

KOG
12-07-2009, 09:41 AM
i dont think it maters what weight class he is in he is to old to really make an impact in either . but he did surprise me the other night he is a strong guy just dont got all the tools

TCracin440ex
12-07-2009, 12:08 PM
to see kimbo's huge improvement and i mean alot better improvement from what he was in the house just goes to show that he had the wrong coaches on the show that whole time...once he started training with american top team he got alot better...i believe if he woulda been with rashad he probally would have been better off opposed to rampage

marcus jones. hes a good ground figher, but he really does have a glass jaw it dont take much to put him out. just my 2 pennies worth on him

i was so pissed that roy won that fight. i think he just so happend to land one lucky punch. brendan had roy woosy on his feet for a lil while but roy got the clinch on him every time got woosy.

i cant wait to see roys fat arse take on some of the heavyweights like lesner, and a few others so he can get his lights put out

Haulinbass
12-07-2009, 12:34 PM
You guys know roy has fought arlovski and ben rothwell he deserves the shot in the ufc.
Could it be that mitrone actually hits like a dump truck, not that marcus has a glass jaw. He wobbled mcsweeny in their fight from a jab.

Kimbo needs to eiether drop the last ten pounds and fight at 205 or try his hand at HW, beating kimbo at 215 wont do anything for anyone carrer. Houston was at the point in his carrer he would take any deal, and chances are that was his last fight in the ufc.

reptikes
12-07-2009, 01:34 PM
Kimbo will most likely be fighting at LHW (205). This was his first time cutting wieght EVER so they made it a catch wieght.

JJs450r
12-08-2009, 03:13 PM
brendan put marcus jones down during tuf by a shot to the jaw....i agree its weak