PDA

View Full Version : Ps2 Atv Quad Power Racing 2 Review

RAPTORLE
01-18-2003, 12:10 PM
Hey guys....just wanted to give my quick opinion on the new PS2 ATV Quad Power Racing 2. I've only played for 2 hours, but here goes.....

I'd have to say....it's nothing like ATVORF2, which in my opinion is good. It's nice to have something different.

Graphics - The scenery in this game is awesome.....it's a different style graphics than ATVORF2, but the graphics are sweet. The quad graphics are so so, but the scenery is way KEWL!!!

Handling - The quads handle a lot different than ATVORF2. They turn real fast, and when your in the air, they turn real quick.

Tracks - I think all the tracks are outdoor enduro style. I haven't found any supercross tracks...unless they are hidden. I think the tracks are sweet. It reminds me of real trail riding in the woods. The outdoor tracks on ATVORF2 are just that....tracks built outside. The outdoor tracks on ATVQPR2 are like trails going through the woods. Very nice in my opinion....thumbs up!

There is an indoor freestyle rink with a big loop de doop....pretty sweet.

The game is only $30, so I'd say it's worth it........heck, I got my $30 worth in the first ten minutes when my bikini clad female rider did a full front flip, a full back flip, a "stoppie" (endo), and a "bicycle" (ride on 2 wheels)!

Check it out if you get a chance!!!

I always be faithful to online ATVORF2!!! I'm met a lot of kewl people on there!!!!