View Full Version : PS3 Mx vs atv reflex! LETS RACE!

Rob440EX
12-02-2009, 04:28 PM
My gametag is Nyurface. I will be hosting a series of national races tonight! i turned a 58.16 on the demo track. Think ya can beat me? Prove it! I'll be getting online @ 8:00 central time every night! Lets get some good old 12 ppl races going with atv's only! If we have some good turnouts maybe we can start doing tournaments.....or championships. See ya there guys! national races start tonight!

Rob440EX
12-02-2009, 05:54 PM
Its pretty tough to find ppl online that wanna race the atv"s. Everyones wants to race those weird 2 wheelers...wtf? This could be a good place for atv racers that wanna race other atv's

motohanks
12-02-2009, 08:45 PM
I would be happy to get in a game of atvs. I had been working on an engineering project worth 50% of my grade in the class for the past few hours and still have to write a proposal for a college writing research paper tonight. I could probably play a quick game though if you are still online, my ps3 id is motohanks

nemo25
12-03-2009, 09:02 AM
maciorowski is my

Toadz400
12-03-2009, 05:48 PM
Is the game any good? I was horribly let down by the last one.

I just checked out the screenshots on the website and they don't look much improved over the last version. Absolute fail in my book..

JRP
12-03-2009, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
Is the game any good? I was horribly let down by the last one.

I just checked out the screenshots on the website and they don't look much improved over the last version. Absolute fail in my book..

Idk about ps3, but i jsut got it for 360, wow, amazing! The controls you have now is rediculous, not even including the track conditions! You actually make ruts, berms, and they get worse each lap. Same with like a sand track, before the end of the race, theres rollers everywhere. The whips and scrubs are innnnnnsane, and its so damn challenging! I mean you can get cross rutted on a face of a jump, thats crazy in my book lol