PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding some goggles...

Glamis400ex
12-02-2009, 03:40 PM
So, I went to my local shop with my wife. She's in need of some new goggles and she found some she really liked. I didn't bother to look at the brand because I was planning on coming back in a day or two to buy them for her for a x-mas gift. I get to the shop today and they're gone. CRAP.

Anyway...I'll try and describe them and see if anyone can identify them. They were white and the frame had graphics that looked like old comic book characters. That's the best I can do.

Any help??

thanks

hondariderdylan
12-02-2009, 04:02 PM
ask the retail manager at the shop and see if they can track down the brand and model for you.

Glamis400ex
12-02-2009, 04:59 PM
yeah, that's probably the best. I didn't have alot of time and there was a ton of people all waiting to be helped. I thought maybe someone recognized the description.

hondariderdylan
12-02-2009, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Glamis400ex
yeah, that's probably the best. I didn't have alot of time and there was a ton of people all waiting to be helped. I thought maybe someone recognized the description.

maybe man,
just bump it up a few times and make sure alot of people read this and you might find them.

BakerRacing40
12-03-2009, 07:41 AM
first ones that came to my mind were oakley's, i was looking at getting some a while back.. another might be dragon, both usually have some with designs on them...

OutlawBill
12-03-2009, 07:48 AM
gift card from shop let her buy