PDA

View Full Version : Will These Plastics Fit

nastynotchback1
12-02-2009, 02:20 PM
A set of drr plastics on an 06 e-ton viper 70???thanks

EthansDad
12-07-2009, 10:53 AM
I actually did that conversion. We have a beater eton 50, 04 I think. I put on a set of 08 DRR rear plastics on it. Are they bolted on? yes. did they fit? no. I had to cut away quite a bit of the battery box and even drill some holes in the frame if I remember to get it to mount correctly. kind of a pain really, if I had to do it over, I might go search for some eton plastics.

-EA

nastynotchback1
12-07-2009, 11:36 AM
I bought a drr frame a-arms and a few other things this morning anyway.Gonna just build a quad like we want from scratch and just finish the year with the e-ton as is.thanks

oh yeah the other week when i was having all those problems at the track with the blue e-ton turns out the brand new plug i put in it was no good.came home and changed the plug and it ripped like new money.thanks for all the help and tech info you have gave me at the track.

Trai

EthansDad
12-07-2009, 01:32 PM
Glad to hear you figured it out! problems like that can run you all around until you swap the right part out. We missed you guys last weekend at DP, had a good turn out there. They ran the 70s and 90s all on the same gate, which made for a full gate and some good racing action. Was also the first race Ethan ran on that track with his new practice 70. He was getting a bit tired or running his stock 50 against all those guys!

-EA

nastynotchback1
12-08-2009, 07:44 AM
he is doing great with a 50 against the 70.we had a christmas gathering at the in-laws house sat.really hate we could not be there.He got his first win 3 weeks ago when yall were not there.we will be there the 19th.