PDA

View Full Version : C&D Racing Website popups?

Mxbubs
01-18-2003, 09:47 AM
I hope the new site doesnt have pop ups like the old page guys. If so, I probably wont be surfing it, which mean I am more likely to buy from another site. I know it was a tripod page, lets hope the new one isnt.:cool:

Ben
01-18-2003, 09:51 AM
The new one is going to be on our EXriders server - zero popups :)

Ben

Mxbubs
01-18-2003, 01:29 PM
Excellent!:cool:

Colby@C&DRacing
01-18-2003, 01:36 PM
Ya I know the old site sucks. Sorry. We made that site like three years ago when we were just getting started. At that time I had like zero computer skills. Like ben said the new one will be on his server and will have no pop ups. Thanks for the input.

Colby

Ryan
01-18-2003, 01:39 PM
This is pretty off topic but on my computer I get so many pop ups its out of controll. I got the "No Pop Ups" And it has been working great ever since. I think you may be able to download this off of KaZza. It saves you the headache in the future.

forum
01-18-2003, 05:33 PM
the funny part about what you just said r8 is that kazaa is the reason your getting popups. Kazaa contains adware built in. Why do you think its free??? remmebr nothing is free in this world unless its stolen or scamed. THerefor im about to tell you how to get something free. Uninstall kazzaa. and download Kazzaa lite. Its a cracked/hacked version of kazzaa but with the adware taken out and more tools added, like speed up and super node. after that, download something called ad aware from kazzaa lite and then clean out your system to get rid of the spyware/adware.

Ryan
01-18-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by forum
the funny part about what you just said r8 is that kazaa is the reason your getting popups. Kazaa contains adware built in. Why do you think its free??? remmebr nothing is free in this world unless its stolen or scamed. THerefor im about to tell you how to get something free. Uninstall kazzaa. and download Kazzaa lite. Its a cracked/hacked version of kazzaa but with the adware taken out and more tools added, like speed up and super node. after that, download something called ad aware from kazzaa lite and then clean out your system to get rid of the spyware/adware.

I don't have KaZza. I bought the program, but I remember my friend saying something about downloading it. He also has KaZza light.

forum
01-18-2003, 10:39 PM
i see. doesn't that just make me look stupid. haha. well maybe i helped other people that saw the post.

400exBro
01-19-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by forum
i see. doesn't that just make me look stupid. haha. well maybe i helped other people that saw the post.

and yes you did help, were do you get this kazza "light"???

i hate using kazza but i got to download music or else i go insane.....

thanks for that info there forum

bluebaron
01-19-2003, 12:58 PM
is the online catolog parts working or when will it be workin

forum
01-19-2003, 01:14 PM
www.kazaalite.com watch out there are popups at that site. haha nothing is free.

Colby@C&DRacing
01-19-2003, 02:27 PM
Hope to have the site up this week.

bluebaron
01-19-2003, 03:26 PM
sounds good!!!!!! cant wait