TrapZ400
12-01-2009, 08:45 PM
That video is sooo sick!

rodeo#11
12-01-2009, 09:52 PM
great video!

dehner47
12-01-2009, 10:36 PM
he has some nice style throwin that can-am around. very good video.diggin the music and the movies around here lately :D

Robin Hood
12-02-2009, 09:12 AM
Was just listening to that song not too long ago. Great video!!!

nemo25
12-02-2009, 09:32 AM
intresting girls video

XXX -rider
12-02-2009, 10:34 AM
:devious: bump for the riding & girls :D

BlaineKaiser450
12-02-2009, 10:07 PM
Track looks really fun. hopefully I can make it out there sometime this season

ATV Chic
12-02-2009, 10:14 PM
I wish i could jump like that! Somone tell me how you overcome fear when you're 30 to be able to jump triples like that. I can do a few decent doubles on a local track but there are two bigger one's that scare me. Yet I want to try to jump them so bad! I kno i'm a woos lol:p

gt400ex
12-03-2009, 02:43 AM
Who are they using for the sound track? Really dig the song.

riding4fun
12-03-2009, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by gt400ex
Who are they using for the sound track? Really dig the song.

Black Eyed Peas- Anxiety. It was on MX vs ATV unleashed

hasbeenttduner
12-03-2009, 08:09 AM
Frenchie will get some top 5's at the nationals in 2010.Nelson and Frenchie are both a little faster then most people on the east coast think they are.

Lasher
12-03-2009, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by sexyatvchic
I wish i could jump like that! Somone tell me how you overcome fear when you're 30 to be able to jump triples like that. I can do a few decent doubles on a local track but there are two bigger one's that scare me. Yet I want to try to jump them so bad! I kno i'm a woos lol:p

I am 38 years old and hear ya...

All it takes to hit the big jumps like that is a set of brass balls that clink when you walk!

Seriously...

Practice....
Knowing your quad...
Practice...
Suspension for the "oops" moments...
Practice...
And most imporantly the ability to forget that you can get seriously hurt by not making it.

That last one bites me in the rear all the time.

QuadJunkies
12-03-2009, 10:53 AM
that was one of the best videos Ive seen in a long time!

Frenchy is so talented - and a nice guy to boot.

QuadJunkies
12-03-2009, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by hasbeenttduner
Frenchie will get some top 5's at the nationals in 2010.Nelson and Frenchie are both a little faster then most people on the east coast think they are.

300ex_#387
12-03-2009, 11:10 AM
Twist throttles are sweet.

ATV Chic
12-03-2009, 11:25 AM
Lasher, that last one is what keeps biting me too! I'm comfortable on my quad, i just can't get over the getting hurt part. I have a car payment and bills lol

QuadJunkies
12-03-2009, 11:53 AM
i just can't get over the getting hurt part. I have a car payment and bills lol

I think thats what separates alot of us :p

Lasher
12-03-2009, 11:54 AM
Lasher, that last one is what keeps biting me too! I'm comfortable on my quad, i just can't get over the getting hurt part. I have a car payment and bills lol

I race in the 30+ class and it is funny to see us old guys flying around the track, but slowing down for the jumps.

Or better yet...the one guy that tries the bigger jump, does not make it, and rolls it for the rest of the race. Been there done that...

And to stay on topic...that vid was pretty good. So much that it makes me believe that I can jump that far! (until I get on the track)

12-03-2009, 12:00 PM

Well, I personally use the, ".....Alright.... Fug it, PIN IT!!" Ahaha. I hit the 90ft table at Larry H. Miller and scared myself. lol. Made it the first time... second time wasn't so pretty. lol.

fandl450r
12-03-2009, 12:01 PM
That video was absolutely awesome. I need some triples around here like that!

12-03-2009, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Lasher

And most imporantly the ability to forget that you can get seriously hurt by not making it.

That last one bites me in the rear all the time.

That bites me to. Ahahaha.

12-03-2009, 12:06 PM
Anyone have this song that they could e-mail to me? I would love you forever. :D PM me if you will.

Lasher
12-03-2009, 12:18 PM
One of the things that I have told my son (just started racing) is when approaching the jump, ask yourself if you are going to jump it.

Anything other than a instant "F yeah"...do not jump. Any hesitation or question, pull up.

Too many times I have been burned by trying to force myself to attempt a jump where the thumb is tied up in battle of the balls saying "pin it" and the brain saying "let off", that is fight that no one will win.

Which is why if I ask myself (for newer jumps) and listen to the first, instant response. The brain has to be ready before the balls. Which is why the pros can jump so far, so easily. They "know" they are going to make it. The flicking of the quad in the air is just showing us poor saps that they are so comfortable in the air that high, they have time to do tricks.

I get that high, the only thing I am thinking about is if I have clean underwear in the truck.

younggun95
12-03-2009, 02:21 PM
Lasher, I partially agree with you, but not totally. I try and follow the advice that you need to decide a lap ahead of time if you are going to jump something. Dont be thinking about it what so ever the corner before. You should already know.

timmybreakitall
12-03-2009, 10:35 PM
I will turn 40 in march and most people will tell you that I am known for the big hits that many people wouldn't do. Another thing that I am known for is flatlanding jumps.

My thought process is landing ramps are only a suggestion on where to land. I go a little too far than back it off as needed.

Granted, it doesn't work 100% of the time but the rush of clearing the stuff people only talk about is pretty cool, and QJ could vouch for the great photos :D

QuadJunkies
12-04-2009, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by timmybreakitall
I will turn 40 in march and most people will tell you that I am known for the big hits that many people wouldn't do. Another thing that I am known for is flatlanding jumps.

My thought process is landing ramps are only a suggestion on where to land. I go a little too far than back it off as needed.

Granted, it doesn't work 100% of the time but the rush of clearing the stuff people only talk about is pretty cool, and QJ could vouch for the great photos :D

haha! Thats for sure :D ;)
40- no fair, I have you beat by a year!

See you at the season opener-thats my Bday. :)

Fullgaz
12-05-2009, 03:05 AM
Very good to see you like it !!

thanks for all !

we work on a little ITW of Jeremie but we have to translate our f...G french haha

muddy400EX
12-05-2009, 02:15 PM
siiick vid. forgot how much i like that song, only black eyed peas song i ever liked,lol

BlaineKaiser450
12-05-2009, 06:05 PM
I have, for the most part overcome my fear of jumps. Its just a matter of getting used to your quad in the air. I can do 100 foot triples on my 450r but on Pat Browns old quad, I couldn't do a 30 foot double.

TrapZ400
12-13-2009, 07:48 PM
Check out Warnia's website
www.jw62.com

CRE Performance
12-13-2009, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by timmybreakitall

I have the same outlook on it as you do. The problem I have around here is the track builder have gotten really fond of building downhill jumps ( IE downhill 90 ft triples, downhill 90ft table tops, down hill freefalls) and I can tell you, this method doesnt work anymore, at least around here. When you overjump it, you generally just added minimum 10ft to your fall distance.