PDA

View Full Version : cr link 250r walsh problem

bajax
11-30-2009, 09:47 PM
hi guys,
i'm new on this forum and i'm from quebec canada and i bought a walsh frame for 250r with cr500 linkage . the guy from i bought this one ran it only 2 time so and he ran the bike with a 450r swing arm so the swingarm hit the motor and broke this one. I would like to know if I have to buy a walsh swingarm with cr500 linkage absolutely or I can buy a Laeger with cr link . i only bought the frame and it came with gibson arm .I would like to know what kind of suspension i have to buy to fit the cr500 linkage . scuse me i don't speak english very well but i would like to have your experience because here in quebec there is no lot of these walsh 250r thanks

rayman375
11-30-2009, 09:53 PM
I talked to Walsh a while back about getting a frame from them and they told me their frame had to use their swinger and a-arms and steering stem.

bajax
11-30-2009, 10:01 PM
i don't know why they tell this because the guys who sell me the frame had gibson arm and it work and for the swingarm the problem was it hurt on the base of the motor because he used a 450r swingarm so i undertand why don't use a 450 swing arm but to use only their product on all the atv i don't understand ... anyway if anybody can tell me other suggestion or idea i would agree cause i don't find a walsh swing arm in use parts.
thanks a lot guy's for your suport