PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Shore

11-30-2009, 08:28 PM
All i can say is wow lol. Ive seen the previews and i cant believe there are actually people like that. I thought "my new haircut" was just an exaggerated spoof. Has anyone else seen the previews for it?

yellowzo3
11-30-2009, 08:36 PM
I haven't but I'm from NJ and can tell you its not like that lol... its MTV which means its exaggerated beyond 100%. Sure, we have people like that, but I wouldn't go out of my way to find them. It all depends on where you hang out. If it was a boring show no one would watch it... so I'm sure they're going beyond what you'd normally see around here.

I haven't seen the previews but I haven't heard one person that actually considers this typical NJ. I can already picture what they're showing so I have no need to watch.

We DO pretty much have every kind of person and personality in this state. So people like that CAN be found... But I don't know anyone like that and don't go "clubbing" so I couldn't tell you if they're there or not.

nemo25
11-30-2009, 08:39 PM
Jersey is plain amazing. Best state IMO. I recently moved to Pa and I find myself in NJ every single weekend its the place to be always something goin on. Looking forward to moving out of PA and back to NJ asap

11-30-2009, 08:39 PM
Yea i figured it was way overexaggerated, but still its funny lol. This one guy says something like "fist pumpin like champs", i just think its funny for some reason.

nemo25
11-30-2009, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by #101
Yea i figured it was way overexaggerated, but still its funny lol. This one guy says something like "fist pumpin like champs", i just think its funny for some reason.

its cuz in Jersey you pump your fist and not your gas

yellowzo3
11-30-2009, 08:48 PM

lol yeah we don't pump our own gas... People do get out and do it if they're tired of waiting.. no one cares. But usually (99% of the time) they do it.

This show is giving people 100% wrong perspective of this state. Yeah, we know its NJ....we know its not the greatest...but they're showing people the wrong reasons why it sucks lol.

631kfx400
12-01-2009, 04:21 AM
hete em

12-01-2009, 05:54 AM
Im from nj to and they make our state look dumb when there all from statin island. witch i could really believe its all true from most statin island people i see

Sjorge450R
12-01-2009, 10:24 AM
I live right in PA across from Trenton and let me tell you. I see these guys all over in the summer time in Jersey. We play a game called count the Guido's when we are driving to the shore and sure enough, we loose count. Yeah, MTV over exaggerates the actions and such of these fake tan, greased hair wannabes, but they do actually exist, at 'The Jersey Shore'.

dehner47
12-01-2009, 12:23 PM
i hang my head in shame saying i'm from jersey. especially after looking at that picture. i'm Jersey threw and threw but damn it, we do not look like one of the Gotti boys down here in south Jersey.

lonnie1977
12-01-2009, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
I live right in PA across from Trenton and let me tell you. I see these guys all over in the summer time in Jersey. We play a game called count the Guido's when we are driving to the shore and sure enough, we loose count. Yeah, MTV over exaggerates the actions and such of these fake tan, greased hair wannabes, but they do actually exist, at 'The Jersey Shore'.

What shore are you driving too? There can't be that many around here. Guess I better get to the mall and see what kind of state I live in.:confused:

Scro
12-01-2009, 12:50 PM
It's not like all the guys in Jersey are like that, it's just those type of guys are only from Jersey. So Jersey gets that image.

JR3
12-01-2009, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by dehner47
i hang my head in shame saying i'm from jersey. especially after looking at that picture. i'm Jersey threw and threw but damn it, we do not look like one of the Gotti boys down here in south Jersey.

thats what im saying tell mtv to bring their cameras to the pines kid

Sjorge450R
12-01-2009, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by JR3
thats what im saying tell mtv to bring their cameras to the pines kid

hahaha the pines are the only good part left in jersey anymore.

Lonnie, I am talking about when I am going to Seaside, Belmar, (Anywhere between the two). Those are the two areas where I seem to find them. Other beaches like Wildwood, Ocean City, and Cape May are the only places where I havent seen them. I dont like going to seaside and belmar, but they are the closest to me so thats where I go for a day trip. Also, I have good luck going to IBSP. Not sure, why, but there are NEVER any Guidos there even though it is practically seaside.

lonnie1977
12-01-2009, 02:05 PM
Ok there where I mostly go OC Sea Isle and Wildwood. Those other two are up by JR3's way

fastredrider44
12-01-2009, 02:23 PM
My New Haircut. One of my fav videos on youtube. Hopefully it's a spoof as well.

JR3
12-01-2009, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by lonnie1977
Ok there where I mostly go OC Sea Isle and Wildwood. Those other two are up by JR3's way

yes sir i was at island beach state park surf fishing the other night only porblem is in the summer time around here forget about driving .

onefast400ex
12-01-2009, 04:45 PM
What happens in Jersey stays in Jersey cause nobody else needs anything to do with it. haha It is a fun place to drive through with some pristine cities like Camden and Newark. I would opt out to be a resident of Jersey but, you guys have cheap gas and island beach state park so I can't complain.

feuerstack411
12-01-2009, 05:49 PM
I <3 Jersey.
I haven't seen the show, but I can attest that Jersey isn't full of Guidos, and if you do see any down the shore in the summer they're all from Staten Island.

Also, I find it quite funny how my last SN got banned because I used the word "guido", oh the irony.

Pipeless416
12-01-2009, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by feuerstack411
I <3 Jersey.
I haven't seen the show, but I can attest that Jersey isn't full of Guidos, and if you do see any down the shore in the summer they're all from Staten Island.

Also, I find it quite funny how my last SN got banned because I used the word "guido", oh the irony.

i also find your location ironic and highly contradicting.

ridered11
12-01-2009, 06:13 PM
Jersey girls aren't trash...............trash gets picked up.

12-01-2009, 06:57 PM
Im just hoping that sometime during the series, someone says "f#ckin skanks" haha

feuerstack411
12-03-2009, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
i also find your location ironic and highly contradicting.

The only reason I put land of the guido was because I got banned for saying it before. No relations to the actual state of NJ. Its called a "stereotype". Say it out loud. Its like saying "you're from the south so you must be an inbred redneck" etc etc.

Pipeless416
12-03-2009, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by feuerstack411
The only reason I put land of the guido was because I got banned for saying it before.

another intelligent remark :rolleyes:

feuerstack411
12-04-2009, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
another intelligent remark :rolleyes:

Thanks!:D

HondaRaceReady
12-04-2009, 05:24 PM
I spent like 13 years at the jersey shore in summer and its not like in the show. Its not the greatest place in the world like they were all saying. The show definately made me laugh though.

bbender85
12-05-2009, 05:07 AM
Im just hoping that sometime during the series, someone says "f#ckin skanks" haha

LOL.

yager bombs. :D

Jersey450R
12-05-2009, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by bbender85
LOL.

yager bombs. :D

Not right now cheif i'm in the zone! :macho (as i sip on my muscle milk, lol)

OutlawEX
12-05-2009, 01:06 PM
They are a bunch of tool's..They remind me of the guys that wear tuxedo's to bar's thinking they are untouchable

400exrider707
12-05-2009, 03:47 PM
I watched it today. Not gonna lie, its pretty hilarious. What a bunch of idiots. Most of them aren't even from Jersey! It's like real world for the "new haircut" people.

Warnerade
12-05-2009, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by OutlawEX
They are a bunch of tool's..They remind me of the guys that wear tuxedo's to bar's thinking they are untouchable thats because we are