PDA

View Full Version : went baiting yesterday

stuntin andy
11-30-2009, 11:02 AM
so yesterday my mom and i went out baiting the stands i figures aww hell ill take the gun just in case. so we threw corn in my garden(where we have killed 4 of the 5 deer his year) and i snuck back in the woods by my stand and threw corn out. ont he way out of the woods i was like hell ill just go check out one of the perminate stands i have. so my mom and me walked over to it i climbed up in it and was seeing how much i was going to have to cut off one of the supports...next thing you know my mom is like Andrew there's a deer right there. so i quietly told her to sit down on the ground... i watched the deer eat around in the woods about 50 yards away from me for aboouutt 15 min or so then he started to walk away from me so i pulled the gun up on him and waited for a clear shot.... he came into a little maybe 4 ft gap between 2 trees about 100 or 110 yards away.... i whistled and he didn't sop so i said f it imaha give him hell i lowered my sight some (no time to slowly squeeze the trigger i had to yank it)and pulled the trigger and long behold a drop shot.....6pt buck awesome shot i thought lol no cammo wind going the wrong way lol wearing shorts and a white tee and my momma next to me on the ground lol... just though ide share... if any one is interested ill post some pictures later... not a big rack nice size deer though

Jblazin98
12-04-2009, 02:35 PM
wow..not sure about MD but here in PA you broke like 20 game law violations..No orange, didnt read that u had a license on and bait...that doesnt seem like hunting to me

tayyo789
12-09-2009, 10:36 PM
could have been on private :ermm:

stuntin andy
12-10-2009, 07:23 AM
ya lol i was on my own land so it was ok haha

mod440ex
12-12-2009, 04:23 PM
here in missouri it dont matter what land you are on, but whatever.

stuntin andy
12-12-2009, 05:19 PM
this is maryland lol

Arctic Cat Dad
12-24-2009, 09:23 PM
good job buddy! And Glad to hear your mom was with ya! My son is only 11 and lives to hunt, ride and fish.he's killed 2 bear.The first 1 when he was only 8 and his second 1 this year at 11 with his bow.He always asks his mom to go and she won't, she's not the outdoor type.Here in WV on our land you were fine.Keep it up

I always say "If you take your kids hunting you won"t be hunting your kids":D

300ex mxracer
01-21-2010, 08:45 PM
You can hunt over bait???:confused:

stuntin andy
01-22-2010, 01:14 PM
ya we can hunt over bait i know its awesome.... there is actually to many deer around here we are allowed to kill 12 deer per season (bow,shotgun,muzzle loader)

Jblazin98
01-23-2010, 10:24 AM
actually i dont think its awsome at all...to each his own...I get more satisfaction scouting a deer, learning his patterns and then getting a chance to harvest him..any idiot can hunt over a pile of corn...

300ex mxracer
01-23-2010, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Jblazin98
actually i dont think its awsome at all...to each his own...I get more satisfaction scouting a deer, learning his patterns and then getting a chance to harvest him..any idiot can hunt over a pile of corn...

x2. I dont hunt to kill something, it is just a plus

Latemodel32
01-23-2010, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Jblazin98

X3 Bro i totally agree they banned baiting here in MI 2yrs ago best thing that could ever happen.Its not hunting to sit over a pile of corn

stuntin andy
01-25-2010, 05:25 AM
lol damn what did i get my self into now. it dose matter the spot where you bait you cant bait any where and the deer will come. i do studdy the paders and routs all the time.