PDA

View Full Version : Bcs

LTRracer4
11-30-2009, 09:44 AM
I was going to send this in a PM, but i think some of my questions will pertain to others as well.

1. Can I send you my stock wiring harness and have you mod it? This would be an attempt to cut down drastically on the price for your stripped harness.

2. Do you do any sponsorships or amatuer discounts?

3. Would you be interested in putting together a "group buy" inorder to lower the price on Precision Stabilizers a bit? (anything to save a buck nowadays)

4. If I buy a Precision for a canam do i have to buy the mount seperatly for an additional price?

Thanks
-Chris

BCS Performance
11-30-2009, 07:38 PM
These are very good questions and I will answer them the best I can.

1. Can I send you my stock wiring harness and have you mod it? This would be an attempt to cut down drastically on the price for your stripped harness.

Answer: Yes you can send in your wiring harness in to be modified. The cost is $200 to re-work your front and rear harness. You can also send in your engine harness to be stripped down. The engine harness is $50 and this includes removing one of the ignition coils.

2. Do you do any sponsorships or amateur discounts?

Answer: Yes we offer sponsorships to amateur riders as well. Resumes can be mailed, faxed or emailed.
By mail:
BCS Performance
161 Wayside Avenue
West Springfield, MA 01089

Fax: 413-736-2201

Email: info@bcsperformance.com

3. Would you be interested in putting together a "group buy" in order to lower the price on Precision Stabilizers a bit? (Anything to save a buck nowadays)

Answer: I can definitely put together a group buy for the precision stabilizer with mount.

4. If I buy a Precision for a can am do I have to buy the mount separately for an additional price?

If you buy both the stabilizer and mount from us the stabilizer will be slightly more expensive than the standard precision mount. I will update the pricing on the website two show all the options.

LTRracer4
11-30-2009, 07:46 PM
Thank you very much. Very professional. I will send you a resume tonight.