PDA

View Full Version : One cylinder misfires

adamson350r
11-30-2009, 07:49 AM
Have a 95 Banshee with Cool head and a one into two system and just put it back together after a rebuild and the Brake side cylinder is misfiring at idle. Give it gas and she is fine. Put a new spark plugs in two and changed them again. What do you think?

tyleroar
12-08-2009, 09:29 PM
take your bowl off the side its misfiring blow through the main and pilot jet. my friend had an air screw come out on him check that make sure your carbs are leaving at the same time may be the gap got messed up on the plug i hope maybe this will be of some help to you

tyleroar
12-08-2009, 09:32 PM
check your reeds. i didnt see the 2 into 1 system

adamson350r
12-09-2009, 02:58 PM
When ordered the Cool head gasket replacement they sent all the o-rings and a stock tin gasket also. So I thought it needed to be on which its not. My conversation with pro design solved that. Taking the extra gasket off tonight.

tyleroar
12-09-2009, 03:43 PM
good deal!! it still seems like both cylinders would act up maybe not but you would also loose a little compression too by having the extra gap i hope that's it for you. good luck

adamson350r
12-10-2009, 09:50 AM
Pulled that gasket out and it ran better but that dang right side is still misfiring still. I will order a new pair of reed cages to put on. Do you think by chance it could electrical?

tyleroar
12-10-2009, 03:55 PM
pull your slide out of that carb take your carb off remove the bowl from it put the straw on the can of brake clean shoot some through the main jet shoot some through the pilot jet to spay you slide off spay your bowls off put your carb on make sure the brake clean is as dry as possible see if that works for you post the results also make sure your carbs leave at the same time