PDA

View Full Version : Esr 310 Vs 265 ?!

Saul76
11-29-2009, 04:41 PM
For the people who have had experience with these jugs - gimme some opinions on which I should look for and why?

Pro's and Con's of each?

Where does the power 'come on' with both types? And is there much difference between them?

And compared to a stock jug - is it night and day difference?

Thanks in advance.

machwon
11-29-2009, 05:57 PM
Depends on what each cylinder was built for and what you intend on using it for. Bottom line is there is no replacement for displacement if they both are set up the same. Go with the bigger motor if you want more power than stock and you don't have a class limitation. The bigger bore and aftermarket cylinders do have tripple port exhausts and some have power valves, nikasil liners, etc., depending on how much you spend.

250rPRIDE
11-30-2009, 04:44 PM
i never heard anything good about a esr 310.. but i never rode one.. but i have seen some 265's that rip :D

speedfreek
11-30-2009, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by 250rPRIDE
i never heard anything good about a esr 310.. but i never rode one.. but i have seen some 265's that rip :D My esr 310 is ported for mid to top end and that's exactly how I ride it. And I love it only for this reason. If I want to go trail riding I can't beat my 4 stroke. I love the low end torque. But if I get "the need for speed", Then I get on my R. Because it is scary fast! Killer adrenaline rush!