PDA

View Full Version : stupid me. i forgot to save the song.

TC17
01-17-2003, 09:21 PM
we had a really good song. we were all happy and it just went through all the songs and found that none of them had our good song. we tried SO hard to get it recorded. i can't beleive it didn't work. brian will HAVE to come over tomorrow, sunday, or monday and record the song and get it up. i'm very sorry. stupid me.:(

tants
01-17-2003, 09:21 PM
...are you even IN a band?

TC17
01-17-2003, 09:35 PM
yes. i am. i'm starting to worry because i'm thinking that when it doesn't record right you guys keep thinking we don't have a band or we suck or something. we are VERY good. we will have the demo song FOR SURE when he comes later this weekend. man i feel like shcitt. i've been waiting every second of today to come home and do the song. then i waited staring at my ceiling until the band came and it was my brothers boyfriend. then i starred some more, got the song, recorded and we don't have it!!!!!!!!i sill can't beleive this. this is like the 3rd freaking time this happened. brians mom got here when we were in the middle of the song and she yelled and it messed it up. GR!!!!!!!!!!!:grr

stocktires
01-17-2003, 09:41 PM
It's ok dude, just chill out and relax

racin 400
01-18-2003, 08:19 AM
Ur Brothers boy friend.FReeky.

sportraxrider10
01-18-2003, 08:28 AM
this is why i would have waited until i had everything ready this way i don't have to worry about other people and making a dead line...

01-18-2003, 08:39 AM
:huh

TC17
01-18-2003, 09:35 AM
yeah. i always have to open my big fat mouth and tell the world. then my plan gets back up and it backfires on me. oh well. maybe i'll learn my lesson. my parents understand that i need to get this song on so we may or may not have it on by this weekend.

BassBunny26
01-18-2003, 10:09 AM
Yeah Anthony! You Dopeness Monster! *haha jk* I can't believe you!! And we worked on that song a million times...plus that depressing song we NEVER got to tape...we gotta have practice again! Hey im getting better at bass....be glad! hahaha! I'll c ya later...i"ll be over to practice! :devil

TC17
01-18-2003, 10:36 AM
ok everbody. here's the deal. i'm going to brian's b-ball game today and when we get back, we have an hour to record. that's enough time because i set everything up last night. so we WILL have the demo song on tonight.:D.

sorry about the inconvience of not having it on last night or before.

TC17
01-18-2003, 05:48 PM
NEWS! YES! THE SONG IS RECORDED AND SAVED! my dad is now working on transferring the file to a song file from a work file. then we have to burn the song and bring it to his room to put on Kazaa because the basement computer isn't hooked up to the net. YES! we SHOULD MAYBE PROBABLY will have this song up and ready in a half an hour. then i'm RIDING!:D :D :D :D :D

Ralph
01-18-2003, 05:50 PM
are u guys in like a 2 man butt budys kinda band, im just asking cause ur always talking about BRIAN...:confused:

TC17
01-18-2003, 06:01 PM
nope. 4 person band. brian is a VERY good drummer. that's why i always talk about him. here are the members.

me(Anthony)-guitar
Brian-drums
DeAnna(Dee)-bass guitar
Andy-backing guitar

Dee is good, Andy is good, i am really good and so is brian. Dee and Andy just aren't at our level yet. although, Dee did record in "The Pit", the song we just did.

Ralph
01-18-2003, 06:35 PM
so......................??

TC17
01-18-2003, 09:01 PM
oh jeez. this is harder than what i thought. we have to sign a big long contract(10 pages) with MP3. they want us to pay them so much a month for it. we're still workign out the details on this. we all have to sign our names. "DownFall" is already taken so we have to change the letters around. it's complicated. it should still be on tonight. if that means not until midnight, oh well.

DGR Designs
01-18-2003, 09:04 PM
well chit! its midnight here! lol i'll check it out tomorrow later
~Dave

TC17
01-18-2003, 09:59 PM
arg. we saved the song file as the program file we used. it's going to take some work to switch this file to a MP3. it's pretty confusing and messy. we're still working on it but it's going to take a while for this to work. we probably won't have this done until either 1 tonight or tomorrow. i SERIOUSLY hope this works. you can hear Brian does a great job and i did a neat switch at the end. i didn't have any noticeable mess ups. it's hard to play a hard song perfect for 4 1/2 mintues without messing up. but we did it and have it. we do a intro, chorus, verse, chorus, verse, chorus, chorus, bridge, chorus, and then outro, chorus. it's a rather interesting song structure. anyway, i REALLY hope this works. gtg mess with this.:o

BassBunny26
01-18-2003, 09:59 PM
::To Anthony:: hey let's face it dude, we finished the pit song and we'll put it up for demo here (hey people...this is your chance to check out our song...eventually whenever we get it up) anyway...we're doing good. that song kicked major MONKEY BA!!S!!! hahah your mom. sorry....c ya tomorrow at practice man! :devil

TC17
01-18-2003, 10:08 PM
yeah. thanks for the cool bass on the verse. that was sweet. makes it sound mean. lol. hah. can't wait till this thing is up!

BassBunny26
01-18-2003, 10:09 PM
yeah man!! WE ROCK!

TC17
01-19-2003, 09:05 AM
bad news. my parents are leaving to go on a 1 day vacation. they need it(my dad worked his arse off trying to get this working) for countless hours. he tried everything and it's not working. he knows some people that can get it up. it probably wont' be today because he's leaving. BUT, if we use a different program and start over it might work. my dad is going to mess with this a little bit longer and after that he's done. we'll see.