PDA

View Full Version : PETA now i heard it all

quadracer707
11-26-2009, 08:45 AM
Just read on a Yahoo thread, that PETA wants the Georgia Bulldogs to use a robatic dog or a person dressed as a bulldog for there mascot. Georgia's bulldog UMA, died unexpectedly.Peta says that these dogs have asma problems, which they do & feel they are abused by running them on the field.
They are so left it is unreal, NBC wouldn't even run there turkey ad on the Macy's Parade today.

YUM YUM Turkey, today
p.s. & Ham too!!

Ken

godzilla
11-26-2009, 09:22 AM
I am an advocate for P.E.T.A. .....

People Eating Tasty Animals.

KXRida
11-26-2009, 09:41 AM
People these days....

Maybe they need to go home and kick their dog or something.... Oh wait

coile33
11-26-2009, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by godzilla
I am an advocate for P.E.T.A. .....

People Eating Tasty Animals. :D love it ! its a mascot ,ga bulldogs. get a grip people, why don't they eat some greens or something!:confused:

Haulinbass
11-26-2009, 09:52 AM
PETA supporters are 1.retarded, or 2. 13 yr old lesbians trying to be unique, they have no valid arguments other than they think since every creature on earth is infanatly dumber than humans we should treat them better than people.

I shot an elk and ate the fugger, take that PETA

ngates788
11-26-2009, 03:44 PM
for every animal you dont eat.. ill eat 3!!! deer (shotgun)season opens next week cant wait!!!!!!

Rootar
11-26-2009, 07:35 PM
nuthin like deer steak and squirell dumplings for thanksgiving dinner.....

John Noftsinger
11-26-2009, 08:09 PM
We need to put a stop to all this GREEN/PETA #### ! One of Obama,s Czars want animal,s to be able to go to court with a lawer when it has been abused ,Can you see that .HA HA what a joke ,Peta =people eating tasty animals (love it) thats funny! Not that people should get away with abusing animal those people should be put in jail like they did Vick problem solved! he now learned he,s lesson and did he,s time for it so should others not just high profile people. also heard that the ozone was BS and the earths getting hotter when the fact is scientists have found out that its not and the new york times tried to hide that fact from the public, the fact is we the world would need to stop all emission from factorys/car,s etc for a hundred yrs to get 1degree lower than we are now.never happen europe/america 15% of problem .

440racer66
11-27-2009, 03:05 PM
why dont we all form a group. call it get real or something so then we could wine about them for a chance.

rollie
11-27-2009, 09:36 PM
Because even though our group would be smaller they would prob pull out the minority card, haha then we would all get in trouble for harassment or something.

Why can't people just mind there own business. If they want to love animals so much that they refuse to eat them and stuff, cool. but don't try to get me to stop.

Pappy
11-27-2009, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by rollie

Why can't people just mind there own business. If they want to love animals so much that they refuse to eat them and stuff, cool. but don't try to get me to stop.

They dont just voice an opinion or try to use legal means to push their theology.....

Peta, and more so their splinter groups (very radical) have fire bombed several places over the years causing alot of damage in the name of saving the animals. I cut them no slack, and thank god I havent run into them face to face in many years.....it wasnt pretty and I almost went to jail. Some of those people are fanatical.