PDA

View Full Version : the ultimate fighter

JJs450r
11-25-2009, 10:25 PM
my dvr didnt record tonight did i miss anything or was it a re run

Mattman88
11-25-2009, 10:49 PM
Im almost positive it was the last episode.... If i recall it was a 2 hour episode and the winners of the last fights will be in the finals to see who is the ultimate fighter. Ill be watching mine soon, I had it recorded.

Haulinbass
11-25-2009, 11:02 PM
Its not on this week next week is the two hour ep.

Its no secret its between marcus and brendan at the finals though, there the only two that are anywhere good enough to fight in the ufc.
the conditioning is terrible this year, two fat gassed guys swinging wild and slowly on each other is never an awsome fight.

Mattman88
11-25-2009, 11:12 PM
well thats a bummer I was planning on watching the last fights. I totally one hundred percent agree with you though. This season sucked compared to the others. Heavyweights are generally boring (at least the guys on this season are), but Im dying to see a Rampage and Rashad fight. Im personally a Rampage fan but I dont see him being as technical of a boxer as Rashad or as good a wrestler. Hes got beastmode slams and knockout power I just dont know if he can hang with Rashads speed, stamina, and explosiveness.

Haulinbass
11-25-2009, 11:19 PM
Im sure the last fight will be the best of the season.

i dont like rashad but I cant stand rampage, he like a 12yr old maturity wise and he does nothing for his fighters.
rashad rampage wont happen for quite a while, rampage quit mma because he got one role so apparently hes a movie star now.
i would have to say the best fight of the year was rampage with the cardboard door though.

Mattman88
11-25-2009, 11:26 PM
Yeah he waxed that door, haha. I also heard rampage quit but then I also heard he didnt, its all hearsay bs. I dont know if anyone knows for sure whats going on. But I will say that supposedly there will be a machida shogun 2 in may. That outta be nuts because this past fight was way too close to call, I personally thought shogun won. But hey who am I to say anything, certainly not a fight judge. All I know is that Dana
White agrees lol.

11-25-2009, 11:33 PM
http://blogs.chron.com/fighting/neerdumbasssb65374666bv8.gif

Tommy Warren
11-26-2009, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Nova
http://blogs.chron.com/fighting/neerdumbasssb65374666bv8.gif

I just sat here and watched that over and over about 25 times laughin my rectum off!!!

fasterblaster09
11-26-2009, 06:38 AM
I was wondering why he kept doing the same thing then I realized he punched himself lol.

Marcus--is that the big black emotional one? if so, we refer to him as "big baby"

JJs450r
11-26-2009, 07:50 AM
ya it took me a few seconds to realize what he was doing lmao

ya i think it was a rerun tonight from what the site said next wed is the 2 hour finale

ya i think marcus jones actually wins hes coming here to where i live to make a guess appearance for the beast of the east fight in February idk if it means any thing or not.

11-26-2009, 10:59 AM
Marcus jones is a big dude. He made two marines cry when he was in highschool haha. I know a guy that worked with him a long time ago.