PDA

View Full Version : videos from our flat track race last weekend

hanzito
11-25-2009, 12:06 PM
got some videos up on youtube. search flat track caldwell. username spidafreek. my quad is the number 79 white yfz with yelllow rings on my hypers. and my sons current mini ride is the black mini #1. blue and white gear. i am in all black gear on my quad. my buddy is in blue and white gear on my quad.

rooster300ex
11-25-2009, 12:40 PM
cool vids. But it is funny as faq u talkin trash about 4 strokes and that 2 stroke in that yfz blew smooth up lol lol sorry man thats funny. thanks for the vids to watch though.

hanzito
11-25-2009, 01:54 PM
As a matter of fact I do like 4 strokes. I was very happy with mine till it blew up 3 years later. But I have always thought that 2 strokes are more fun to ride. And the cost of ownership and maintenance is way less with a smoker. And the only problem I was having with the smoker was that I took the recomendation of someone on the exriders forum about lowes clear braided hose. It couldn't hold up to the temps and use as coolant line. So I have now switched to a regulare coolant lines. Shouldn't have any more issues. Hopefully. But it pulls like a freight train. Now I just have to learn to ride it and also learn to ride class c tires that was a first.