PDA

View Full Version : JB90 Mod

tyler1
11-25-2009, 08:38 AM
My son has decided he is done Racing. To be honest I am devastated on his decision but will honor it. If you are wanting to get into MX atv's racing or just thinking about moving up, here is your chance to step into a race ready set up that will run ahead of the pack. Please do your home work and verify for yourself only the best of the best was purchased for this quad. The CR85 stroked to 90cc, the hand built pipe and custom fit silencer made all by Greg from Trackside is just incredible. I know some of you have been able to experience some of Greg's work on his pipes he has made for other minis this past year. It doesn't get any better. We all know Jim from Motowoz, He is the guy who is always at the National races helping all dial in and adjusting there shocks to what ever preference is desired for that day. The Motowoz shocks speak for themselves and this is one of only two sets that I know of that were special built with titanium springs.I have for sale a sweet JB 90 Mod, Nothing was spared on this quad and if it isn't on the quad he either didn't like the feel of it or the looks.

Here is a little about the quad.

Trackside CR85 Stroked to 90cc Motor, Keihin Carburator bored and set up for the Trackside Motor,Trackside Pipe, ProCircuit Silencer, Chrome DG Bumper, JB-A-arms, JB-Swing arm, JB-Chrome-molly Chassis with bolt on sub frame, Motowoz Titanium Spring Front Shocks , Motowoz Rear Shock , Black Maier Plastic, Maxxis Razr Cross Front Tires, Maxxis Razr Cross Rear Tires, Douglas Aluminum Rims (all four), Pro Design Kill Switch, Steering Stabilizer, JB Anti-Vibe Stem, ASV clutch Lever, Powder coated Thumb Trottle cover and Brake Reservoir cover, Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines, 400ex Front Rotors , 250R Radiator, D.I.D. O-Ring Chain, Boyen Reeds, Uni Air Filter and Outerwear, Factor Nerfbars, Dominator Axle, Rebel Gears, 250R Rear Brakes and and Front Brakes, Waved Rear and Front Brake Rotors, Durablue Anti-Fade Hub. Lonestar Rear Hubs,

I also have a spare stroked CR85 to 90cc built by Jim from Diamond Racing.
Rath nerfs and a heal guard
Flex Bars
Chrome steering stem
Elka Elite Shocks that have just been re valved for a 90 pound rider

My son took some pictures of the quad, I apologize for the dirt and grime still on the quad but since he lost interest it really doesn't get clean unless I do it.

I will throw all this plus a ton of other spare parts that I have in one package deal. $8500.00 gets it all.
I am a extremely easy going fella but please don't tell me you will give me any less because I will ignore you. I am located in MN and if any body wanted to test drive it, we have a sweet MX indoor facility called the Sandbox that we would be able to go. You can call me at 320-267-seventeen thirty one or E-mail me at Quadracer82@mywdo.com

tyler1
11-25-2009, 08:40 AM
For some reason it will not let me add any pictures. I will continue to try but if you are truly interested i will be happy to E-mail them to you
Maybe some one can walk me threw adding pics. I try to use the Attach option but it will not go

Try This

http://s935.photobucket.com/albums/ad196/Fourtyler/

tyler1
12-02-2009, 04:20 AM
If you want the dog it will cost you extra

TSI2FLY1991
12-26-2009, 02:51 PM
is it still for sale

tyler1
12-27-2009, 03:35 PM
yes it is still for sale

TSI2FLY1991
12-27-2009, 06:08 PM
Would you be willing to sell just the machine without all the spare parts? If so how much are you wanting?

tyler1
12-28-2009, 04:44 AM
PM sent

TSI2FLY1991
12-31-2009, 11:37 AM
pm sent