PDA

View Full Version : 11 races

LT80
11-25-2009, 08:26 AM
I see we're up to 11 races and 3 throwouts.
Whatcha think?
Who plans on using the Minn. race as a throwout?

dazed&confused
11-25-2009, 11:57 AM
ME,MYSELFAND I! honestly i would love to go to Minn. but the economy just won't allow it this year.

we hope to run at least 4-5 nats this year and alot of PAMX or just stay local.

i know this,being from the north i would rather drive to alabama in the spring,than Minn in the summer.

LT80
11-25-2009, 11:59 AM
I don't know where never,never land is <G>, But you have to admit, we have it good in PA as there are a few close nats.

dazed&confused
11-25-2009, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by LT80
I don't know where never,never land is <G>, But you have to admit, we have it good in PA as there are a few close nats.

i totally agree! PA has some great tracks ,my son loves to run steel city and paradise valley,we also ran some at pymatuning a year a so ago. at this point i think we are going to run quite a few of the PAMX races . That series sounds like a good deal.

THARNESS
11-25-2009, 05:05 PM
It's going to be really hard to go to Minn then go to Muddy Creek 4 days later. Seems like we will have to pick one or the other, ans since we live much closer to Muddy Creek it will be a no-brainer

STOCKRACING917
11-25-2009, 05:37 PM
Would love to do Minn. but our work schedule is tough enough to get the leave as it is. Muddy Creek is "hometown to us" being a couple of hours away so that is def. our choice for the week. You guys up North are blessed to have as much action as you do so close. It's slim pickins down our way.

Logan #34's Dad
11-26-2009, 09:40 PM
I'd say that Mn would be a drop for Logan also, 13 plus hours on the road is just a little much for my budget. Then to top it off it is back to back to back. The incentive though is: less quality riders could make a good points day! :p

don bassani
11-27-2009, 08:19 AM
These 2 races will be tough on the 40 crew coming from New Jersey.We may have go from mn right to muddy if can pull it off with work.

mini racer #39
11-27-2009, 04:37 PM
It's may be a northern track BUT it's still 504 miles from our house. NOT much of a close jump for us! Then with Muddy Creek the very next weekend!!! I guess we'll hit them ALL when we hit the LOTTERY!!!:devil:

skyeryder
11-28-2009, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by mini racer #39
It's may be a northern track BUT it's still 504 miles from our house. NOT much of a close jump for us! Then with Muddy Creek the very next weekend!!! I guess we'll hit them ALL when we hit the LOTTERY!!!:devil:

when you guys hit the lottery we'll send ya our resume!!!:D

dericsdad
11-28-2009, 09:03 PM
There are a lot of good quality riders in MN and WI that just can't afford to go to all the national races because they are ALL a long ways away.

We will be at the MN national next year, for our first ever national. Hopefully all you guys with a lot more money then me
will not come, then we won't have to try to keep up with you:D .

Dan