PDA

View Full Version : soa

derekhonda
11-24-2009, 09:40 PM
Finally getting back to the stuff that drew me in. Good episode!

Pappy
11-24-2009, 10:50 PM
Jacks chick broke bad.....:devil:

Did anyone die this episode? If they did it was quick and I missed it:mad:

d3ktrix
11-24-2009, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

Haha yeah I loved that scene. That lady got shut down, I think she might of pee'd her self a lil :P

derekhonda
11-25-2009, 12:42 AM

Did anyone die this episode? If they did it was quick and I missed it:mad:

The only thing i didn't like was the jr. sheriff pretending to be a hardass this episode. He's been cool most of the time, this time it was pretty obvious he was just there to turn one episode into three. A lot A LOT of loose ends COULD have been tied up tonight.

Wood_15
11-25-2009, 06:46 AM
Just 2 deaths that I can remember the tall bald guy that sorta replaced westin as zobells right hand guy and a mexican lady that was working for zobell. Westin went off when he found out that zobell was using the mayans for drugs and giving them guns.

Pappy
11-25-2009, 07:02 AM
No one important:p

I have to tell ya, Zobells right hand punk would have died in my hands.....Jack doesnt carry enough weight in that right hand LOL

Wood_15
11-25-2009, 07:41 AM
Yeah I couldn't believe zobell's little escape plan at the end of the episode. Can't wait till next tuesday.

11-25-2009, 05:34 PM
What in the hell is soa?? lmao

FreekShow
11-25-2009, 05:40 PM
Sons of Anarchy its a show on FX about a motorcycle club.

i cant believe this season is almost over. i dont know what im gonna do without the sons every week. ugh:(

extremeblastr
11-25-2009, 05:57 PM
i love even the "slow" episodes of this show and next tuesday will be an awesome episode. i'm waiting to see how the sons going about getting to zoebell now that hes locked up..... weston will either die or dissappear in the next episode and god have mercy on the mayans lol

416exfreak
11-25-2009, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by FreekShow
Sons of Anarchy its a show on FX about a motorcycle club.

i cant believe this season is almost over. i dont know what im gonna do without the sons every week. ugh:(

Thats why I love my DVR.

I have season 1 and all of season 2 thus far recorded in full.

I just rewatch the show. Lol.

Rich250RRacer
11-25-2009, 07:18 PM
No one important:p

I have to tell ya, Zobells right hand punk would have died in my hands.....Jack doesnt carry enough weight in that right hand LOL

He should have raped Zobell's daughter right in front of him. She's a hot little number, ain't she? :D

416exfreak
11-25-2009, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Rich250RRacer
He should have raped Zobell's daughter right in front of him. She's a hot little number, ain't she? :D

He's not on that low of a playing field;)

The show has morals.. or so im told. I watch it for the guns, tits, and bikes. In that order.

Never thought ole Bobby would tap Luanne though..:devil: