PDA

View Full Version : Flyboy450r

Mrs. SFRacing
11-24-2009, 07:16 PM
We built this guy a set of pep custom shocks complete with custom powdercoated springs,7 months later no payment and no communication for payment just a bunch of bs excuses nothing from him and now i see he is on here trying to sell his 450r, this guy is a complete fraud.

b.lee
11-24-2009, 07:21 PM
Not to sound mean, but why would you ship parts to someone without getting the payment first? Specially if you don't know him personally. Seems like a bad idea to me

Mrs. SFRacing
11-24-2009, 07:27 PM
No we sold him a set of new shocks that was going to be setup for his gncc honda he lives less than 50 miles from me,so i didnt get deposit and built the custom shocks and have been looking at them at my shop for about 7 months or so, kinda hard to sell something that is that custom built to anybody else.

b.lee
11-24-2009, 08:24 PM
That clears it up, it originally sounded like you shipped them to him.

You might be able to sell them on here or CL.

m0t0xk1d
11-25-2009, 12:18 AM
i am almost positive he made a thread or in a thread he was talking about this same thing. he said he called you numerous times and you kept telling him they take time. idk whats going on but if you find the thread that might help out

suzukiracer3
11-25-2009, 07:42 AM
to clear that up, flyboy took that tread down after sf sent him an email with all data trying to chase him for the money. i have seen these shocks at his shop, to prove that they were built......5 months ago. sf had over 80 emails back and forth through buyer and seller confirming shock build, once flyboy saw that, he took the tread down asap.

RedRider08450r
12-11-2009, 08:52 AM
I worked with the guy hes a great guy i dunno what happened with that whole deal. And I dont care to know more. I know hes a great guy and Id do buisness with him again but I hear s.f racing is a great place so I dont think he would do anything like that. I belive that is between the both of them.

Johnny & Monica
12-12-2009, 09:28 AM
Cogar has had bad dealings with others too, just ask AA Dan!

RedRider08450r
12-12-2009, 09:56 AM
I dunno then

Mrs. SFRacing
12-21-2009, 07:38 PM
Shocks are still sitting here collecting dust.No money then dont order.

derekhonda
12-22-2009, 07:12 AM
That sucks that you went out on a limb and then got burnt, but instead of being bitter about it, I'm gonna guess there are 50 people on this website alone that would fit that guy's exact specs. Why don't you just list em, knock $200 bucks off, someone will jump on a brand new set of shocks at a discount, and then you can recoup some of your money, and consider it a lesson to get a hefty deposit before you start on a project. Just an idea...good luck.

TRXman86
12-22-2009, 07:27 AM
I would just sell them. how long has it been?

Most places, if they have your stuff over 90 days (unless arranged otherwise) will sell what they have to to get there money out of what went into them. I'd get rid of them... just me....

Mrs. SFRacing
12-24-2009, 07:38 PM
Well when a guy shakes your hand and lives 40 miles from you, kinda odd situation.Im not bitter, the shocks are built for a standard travel houser a arms xc limited mass pep shocks and the rear is his new shock he dropped off at my shop i consider that the deposit who just gives there rear shock away.

derekhonda
12-26-2009, 09:19 AM
Haha, well, I'd say you just got a new rear shock then.

RedRider08450r
01-05-2010, 09:07 AM
Well I hope that teaches you to get the money first next time wont it. And maybe you will build your shocks when you say you will. Doesnt sound like a issue with the buyer to me it sounds like a issue with s.f racing.

TRXman86
01-06-2010, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by RedRider08450r
Well I hope that teaches you to get the money first next time wont it. And maybe you will build your shocks when you say you will. Doesnt sound like a issue with the buyer to me it sounds like a issue with s.f racing.

You REALLY don't know how to read do you??? Go back and read post #1 a-hole

Mrs. SFRacing
01-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Well I hope that teaches you to get the money first next time wont it. And maybe you will build your shocks when you say you will. Doesnt sound like a issue with the buyer to me it sounds like a issue with s.f racing. Yea it sucks when you do what a customer wants you to custom build a set of shocks in the exact time frame the customer wants i guess the problem is with me,hang on let me dig up all the ''dog ate my homework emails''all 76 of them over the coarse of 5 months as swell as the build sheet that is dated as well.You have no idea how many times this guy said ''I SENT A CHECK IDONT KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS WITH THE MAIL''

Mrs. SFRacing
01-07-2010, 08:52 PM
Well I hope that teaches you to get the money first next time wont it. And maybe you will build your shocks when you say you will. Doesnt sound like a issue with the buyer to me it sounds like a issue with s.f racing. Hey Cogar dont hide behind a different screen name just because your a fraud.

chucked
01-08-2010, 03:49 PM
Cant the majority of the parts be reused to build a shock for someone else's specs?

TRXman86
01-08-2010, 11:47 PM
Hell I'll buy 'em.... how much do I owe ya :D