PDA

View Full Version : New Nerfbar option for aftermarket frames

Ex_Rider43
11-24-2009, 06:28 PM
Hi guys ,

I know that the nerfbars options for aftermarket frames are now very limited and almost impossible so I am here to offer you guys a possibly new option.

I am located in Canada and I build nerfbars and bumpers since 2008 for most 450 models.

I'd like to have a model available for aftermarket frames but i have to know a few things .

whats the outside diameter of the propeg tube on your frame ? Both front and rear tubes.

My nerfs are made from 1.312 diameter Aluminum tubing , so the peg mounts needs to be 1''.

Also , what is the center-to-center distance from the front-to-rear tubes on your frames ? I'd like to compare this to my TRX450r nerfbars.

Heres a pic to show you how my stuff looks.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v104/ex_rider52/Photo021-2.jpg

GOTFEAR
11-26-2009, 09:23 PM
nice id like some for my LSR pro peg but wide peg can you do it and is your nets thin or thick they need to be thick

11-26-2009, 10:33 PM
These nerfs are bad***** i really like mine i have a ton of hours on my practice bike and not a crack or bend in them.

here is another pic of them.

Ex_Rider43
12-02-2009, 07:53 PM
thanks Ryan !

I will work on that next week, it should be good.

I really dont know what to think of a super-wide footpeg. I tried it and I dont see the benefit of having this.

with the regular pegs I have you can really push your feet into the kickup at the end when your cornering and feel confortable .