PDA

View Full Version : At an end

Old Head
11-24-2009, 01:32 PM
Well after 20 years of marrage the wife is calling it quits. I'm not really upset since the physical side of the relationship has been missing for a few years. Had to sell the quads which sucked, but the nieghbors got a great deal. So life goes on. Gonna workout 7 days a week and get this 42 year old body back into shape. Actually looking forward to being single and finding some friends with benifits. Don't want to be in a relationship for awhile.

bomberman
11-24-2009, 01:58 PM
dude im so sorry, what is it with the winter. Everyone is going through something or another at the moment. Keep strong , i know im new here but i have been pretty much reading every thread on here for a few years and just thought id make an account. But were all here if you need to talk. good luck with the getting in shape thing it should take your mind off what your going through a little bit:)

450rdr424
11-24-2009, 01:59 PM
sorry to hear that man. good luck with everything

416exfreak
11-24-2009, 02:45 PM
At least you're an optimist man!

You see the good side of this whole situations.

I bet you're a firm believer in the old adage "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade".

Old Head
11-24-2009, 02:53 PM
yea I got married in my early 20"s so now i'm gonna make up for that in my 40"s before i need to slow down lol

Quad18star
11-24-2009, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Old Head
yea I got married in my early 20"s so now i'm gonna make up for that in my 40"s before i need to slow down lol

Cougar huntin' ..... nothing else like it!!!!!

Scro
11-24-2009, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star

Screw that...If I were 40 and single, I would be headed to the nearest college town:cool: Let them cougar hunt me!

Old Head
11-24-2009, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star

Lol if I find me a cougar I'll be a happy man. :eek2: I have alot of frustration to relieve :devil:

Tommy Warren
11-25-2009, 01:39 AM
When my girl hits 40 (in 15 years) I'm gonna trade her in for two 20 year olds....If I were you I'd go to the bar find an easy piece of ace and wreck that chick!!

destey
11-25-2009, 06:36 AM
Reminds me of Spread

Ichoptop
11-25-2009, 07:28 AM
dont sweat it. I got divorced 5 years ago. It sucked and cost me a boatload but things straightenend out. When I was married I worked 6 days a week to pay the bills and was in a state of panic about everything for the whole time. Now, 5 years later, I have a 28 year old girlfriend (im almost 40) who is actually nice, Truck is payed off, no debt except the house, 2 quads, 2 dogs and 2 hotrods. Things will get better. Plus its a load off your mind and pocketbook.

Old Head
11-25-2009, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by destey
Reminds me of Spread

LOL back in highschool there was a girl nicknamed spread. ( she was skinny and had a gap between the legs when she wore tight jeans)

PhilMoore
11-26-2009, 07:01 AM
I feel for ya man. I am going through the same thing after 17 years.

Good luck with your training. I have lost 30 pounds and feel great. I had to go buy new clothes.

My employer put me in a really nice apartment. It is a sweet bachelor pad with a private pool and tennis court. I have an attached sauna right out my front door. The sucky thing is, I am in awesome shape, have this wicked awesome bachelor pad, and am just not in the mood to get busy with some chick right now! lol :rolleyes:

Pipeless416
11-26-2009, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Old Head
Lol if I find me a cougar I'll be a happy man. :eek2: I have alot of frustration to relieve :devil:

go for the cougar cubs... mid 20's :devil:

rodeo#11
11-28-2009, 09:15 PM
well me and my girl split about a month ago...nothing compared to a 20year marriage by no means but i do believe she is pregnant...sooo i may not be able to go out huntin like yourself for a while now..

never should of listened to the little head.:devil: