PDA

View Full Version : laptop anyone?

rocky_mtn_honda
11-23-2009, 09:31 PM
ive got 4 laptops laying around that ive gotten in on trade for working on a buddy and his friends quad...wondering if anyone could use one? i'd let one go for a fair price...time to recoup some of that cash, instead of starting a used computer business..:p anyhow, ill start off with this first one and see if anyones interested...its a compaq presario v4000, it is more geared toward business functionality...the operating system is xp pro...i will do a fresh install of xp pro on it to make sure all of his info is gone...its got the glossy widescreen, but the only downfall i can find with it is the cd drive doesnt work...but i'd include the sony usb dvd drive he included with it if someone were to purchase it. specs are as follows:
1.73 ghz intel pentium centrino M, 60gb hard drive, 512 mb ram, HP integrated module with bluetooth wireless technology, 1x1394 firewire port, 1x rj-45 network adapter, sd memory card reader, 1x rj-11 dialup port, 4x usb ports, wifi, s-video, and another video input or output of some sort...2 batteries, ac adapter...pictures if needed
make a reasonable offer and its yours

rocky_mtn_honda
11-26-2009, 09:16 AM
bump