PDA

View Full Version : 1998 YZ125-Clean!

MotoX3
11-23-2009, 11:23 AM
This bike has been meticulously maintained: air filter was cleaned, chain was always oiled and adjusted and transmission oil was changed regularly. The only reason I’m selling it is to move up to a 250 2-stroke. Bike has a clean title and is currently DNR registered. The bike runs, starts and idles perfectly. It starts 2-3 kicks hot or cold. The motor runs strong, and doesn’t have any noises or knocks. All major work was done by a Yamaha mechanic at Dukes Yamaha. The motor was completely gone through 2 seasons ago by the Yamaha mechanic and everything checked out perfect. The cylinder was replated by Hickman Racing in Des Moines and the top end was rebuilt. The suspension was also gone through, new fork seals were installed and new oil put in. The bike has very low hours since then, and very low hours on it total. The bike also comes with some stock parts (jets,reeds,sprockets), 2 extra front tires, set of fenders, FMF Fatty exhaust and the stock silencer.

Parts on the bike include:
FMF Shorty silencer
Boyesen reeds
Pro Taper SE handlebars
MSR levers
Boyesen water pump cover
Dunlop D742 front tire-5 rides on it, like brand new
Kenda Carlsbad rear tire-75% tread left
Renthal sprockets/ Regina chain-good shape
UNI air filter

This is a great bike for just getting into the sport or an experienced rider both. It runs excellent, you won’t be disappointed. Email me for more pictures, I have many more and can take one anything you want. The price is $1200 OBO and that includes all the spare parts and a triangle stand. No trades, except for a 2005+ YZ250. Don’t be afraid to shoot me an offer. Send me an e-mail at norton4442@gmail.com or respond here and I’ll get back to you quick.

MotoX3
11-23-2009, 11:23 AM
The pics I have are the wrong file type for here so if you want any let me know and I'll send them out...Thanks