PDA

View Full Version : what do you do when you kid is just fast.

kfx450
11-23-2009, 08:36 AM
I know everyone thinks there kid is fast. but what do you do when you go to a race and find out they are really fast. we went to a race this weekend, ran a 50drr with a stage6 kit in the 90 8-12yr old class. This was a team race and just for fun so the turn out for 50s was not there. our team won the 90cc 8-12 class. my son put around 30seconds a lap better lap times then kids that are running in the gncc's and finishing top 5. to make this even more contriversial my son just turned 4 in august. I am not sure how to go about getting sponsors in this such a thing or even if they are out there for this type of woods racing. I know there are several people on this forum that race and have fast kids so what do you do next. we are planning on running the 50 class next year. also at this types of speed this bike in not going to hold up. going over the bike before this race the front floor board mount was broken off and the stem was bent back to the plastic.

thank you for and advice you can give

Ride1Rob
11-23-2009, 09:19 AM
You keep racing him. It won't take him long to get recognized and sponsers and such if he's as good as you stated. Good luck to the lil one.

Ryko racing
11-23-2009, 09:38 AM
You get him to the Nationals and maybe some company will help you out. Until then get a hold of Mastercard and Visa and get him on good equipment. THEN JUST WIN BABY WIN.

gOOD LUCK.

kfx450
11-23-2009, 10:43 AM
results
http://humboldthills.com/2009xtcrd2miniatvdetail

they were rider team number 53.

he ran lap 3,4 and 8,9

his partner was 4th at the last gncc in the 70 6-11 class
team 54 lead off rider running every 2 laps was 5th at the last gncc in the 70 6-11 class. this team was also 2 and 3rd in the points for the regular season in the 8-12 90cc class.

lap 4 he was put into a tree by a 8-15 class rider on accident. he got over for the passing rider but didn't realize there were 2 in a run going for the lead.

#404's Dad
11-23-2009, 07:20 PM
what do you do when you kid is just fast.

Ya take him to a couple Nationals and see how fast he really is and go from there.

11-24-2009, 08:28 AM
You can still be fast EVEN if your not at the nationals. Glad your kid is fast. Keep them riding.

dazed&confused
11-24-2009, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by tgcheeseman
You can still be fast EVEN if your not at the nationals. Glad your kid is fast. Keep them riding.

Toby,i agree with you to an extent ,you can be fast and not run the nationals but if you want to know were your kid stands ,you need to put him in a national level against kids that have the best equipment and skill level.then you will see if he is local fast or national fast!

there is a diffrence i don't care what anybody says, we tore up the local seen for two years ,and went to some nationals and ran in the top 10 .

11-24-2009, 08:58 AM
Your right about seeing where they stand in the nation but its not really in the nation its north or south???? You still have no clue who is THE NATIONAL WINNER!! This is my opinion.

Ryko racing
11-24-2009, 09:52 AM
As i said before, put them on top notch equipment so they are safer and let em race.

As far as local vs National it is huge, we basically won every local race for 2 yrs but it took 2 yrs to win one national race.

It is a whole different ballgame but the kids love it so we continue to spend their inheritence for trophies.
( Heck we are all equal when we die anyhow, racing parents are just poor)

11-24-2009, 09:55 AM
You called it right. That's a good way to look at it.

LT80
11-24-2009, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by dazed&confused
"you can be fast and not run the nationals but if you want to know were your kid stands ,you need to put him in a national level against kids that have the best equipment and skill level.then you will see if he is local fast or national fast!

there is a diffrence i don't care what anybody says, we tore up the local seen for two years ,and went to some nationals and ran in the top 10 .

Very well put...And true.
My daughter beat up on the CRA Sr. Mini Quad class from 93-96. They had a tri-athalon and she won 1st in MX and 1st in XC for all 4 years. In 96 she ran 38 CRA races with 32 wins.
So we go national (5-mx and 5-TT) and got 4th on our last year on LT80's.
((Yup,that's right, in 96 we went to 48 total races. In 95 (CRA only) twas 40 sumpin.))
We hit the nats with Nathan Dallas, Jeremy Buley, and Kyle Grissom. Nathan and Kyle were fierce rivals and Angela got right between em. Seemed to fit right in. <G> Jeremy seemed to sit back and see who broke or got tangled up. LOL
All those guys had run the nats and the level of machinery, mechanical ability, and knowledge hit the roof. I was in awe at first to see the difference between the local scene and the nats.
It was off to the big quads and the womens class with a 3rd overall the first year. And with big time help from Chris Grissom, Mark Baldwin, Wayne Moridian (PEP), Fischer Cycle, and a few others, she got her 1st #1 in 98. 10 more after that.
Sorry for rambling but I felt a story comming on..:D :D

Oh yea,, like the other dude said, race, win, be sporstsmanlike at all times, hope someone dies and leaves you money, then go to the nats and ride the big rollercoaster...:)
hehe

11-24-2009, 11:09 AM
Everybodies right nationals are fast.:D

kfx450
11-24-2009, 11:12 AM
the problem we have is you can not race a gncc until you are 6. but as I stated previously the 2 I am compairing him to run the gncc and were 4th and 5th. We have thought about running a gnc motorcross race but as we have changed some parts we are not legal to run the 50 stock class. is there a series in the mid west that is comparible to the nationals.

airmobile101
11-24-2009, 11:22 AM
If he is that good, just race the local scene for a year or so........ Give him some experience, then step up to the GNCC. I would try the IXCR , IATVHSS , or the OXC.

11-24-2009, 11:27 AM
Just be a super fast local racer right now still plenty of time to change your mind. If someone wants to beat you then make them spend the money. But just win what locals you can. Keep him riding tho.

kfx450
11-24-2009, 11:50 AM
its not about spending money to beat us as we are running a 50 in the 90 class last race. we are way under on power just up on fast in the corners and tight stuff.

dazed&confused
11-24-2009, 12:36 PM
we started racing in 06 , my son was 7. we raced locally for 4 years and won a championship in 08. i never once even thought about the nationals until we won the local series. my advice is to run locally until you do the same and your son gets more experience and then go nationally.

the experience locally will help him and you more than you will believe.

also we ran a gncc national back in 06 it was our in between time when we were not sure if we wanted to do xc or mx. we went to Millcreek,Oh, and out of like 40 kids my son finished 3rd ,on a old beat up 4 stroke kazuma! out of all the races we have run and all we have won that day and race was my favorite. to see him on the podium and getting interveiwed was priceless. i went out the next weekend and bought him a new DRR70!

kfx450
11-24-2009, 05:58 PM
I agree with the winning the series. We should win every race next year in the 50 class though unless someone else comes in that has good speed.

coffing918
11-24-2009, 06:57 PM
where are u from/ what district

kfx450
11-25-2009, 03:48 AM
we are in d11 but since the mini quad turn out is low we run the southern ohio cross country series in southern ohio.

gncc results from this series

vince harris 2nd 8points back 90 modified 12-15 class
wyatt wilkins tied for 3rd 7points back from first 90 mod 8-11
kamren bob 3rd place 5points back from first 90 stock 12-15
tristin garrett 2nd place 6 points back 90 stock 8-11
cody collier 5th place 20 points back 90 stock class 8-11

we also have a couple bike/atv races that run the 90 class sometims that can win a local at any time.

we didn't have anyone run in the 70 class this year for points but
daylin bobb finished 5th at rd13
sadiee gorrell finished 4th at rd 13

great little hare scramble series if you looking for competition for the nationals.

Ride1Rob
11-25-2009, 07:44 AM
I disagree to a certain extent on the nationals. It all depends on where you are and the level of competition at those local races. At Dade City there are several kids that race that local series who go to Nationals and win or are in the top 5 when they do go. So for my son, he races against National level competition every time he hits the track there. So any kids that races there their parent doesn't have to take them to a National event to see where he/she stands.

11-25-2009, 07:47 AM
AMEN you mean someone other than me believes this??

Ride1Rob
11-25-2009, 07:49 AM
AMEN you mean someone other than me believes this??

:muscle: / ;)

dazed&confused
11-25-2009, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Ride1Rob
I disagree to a certain extent on the nationals. It all depends on where you are and the level of competition at those local races. At Dade City there are several kids that race that local series who go to Nationals and win or are in the top 5 when they do go. So for my son, he races against National level competition every time he hits the track there. So any kids that races there their parent doesn't have to take them to a National event to see where he/she stands.

this may be the case for you, which is great ,but most states do not have that . we (imo) have great talent here locally,but the tracks in the nationals are usally alot longer and more technical than most local tracks. plus having 20 kids on a gate is sometimes intimadating to kids when they are used to only 8-10 kids. also you are running against some of the best built quads money can buy,and instead of a few good kid you are running against 30-40 good kids.

11-25-2009, 08:07 AM
AGAIN AMEN RIDE1. We have kids at the mx tracks here that run nationals. But again its locals that run nationals. So yes we can run against national riders here at home.

Ride1Rob
11-25-2009, 08:15 AM
this may be the case for you, which is great ,but most states do not have that . we (imo) have great talent here locally,but the tracks in the nationals are usally alot longer and more technical than most local tracks. plus having 20 kids on a gate is sometimes intimadating to kids when they are used to only 8-10 kids. also you are running against some of the best built quads money can buy,and instead of a few good kid you are running against 30-40 good kids.

Which is why I said....

Originally posted by Ride1Rob
I disagree to a certain extent on the nationals. It all depends on where you are and the level of competition at those local races.

LT80
11-25-2009, 08:19 AM
Leave em alone Dazed...
The difference is::: they think..we know.
LMFAO :devil: :blah:

Ride1Rob
11-25-2009, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by LT80
Leave em alone Dazed...
LMFAO :devil: :blah:

Because you take your boy to National races that gives you more knowleage on the local talent across the country? There are tracks that have kids from the 50 class all the way up to the big bikes that have racers that compete in Nationals and do very well. To give you a perfect example, we had a local racer here that ran DC in B class and finished next to last in both Motos. He went to a National in Alabama and finished in the top 6. There are ALOT of fast kids around the country that don't compete in Nationals because of no financial backing so they stick to the higher level of competition in their particular states.

Ryko racing
11-25-2009, 08:31 AM
I agree that locally is great if you have competition, we are forced to travel as QUAD RACING is virtually non existant in Michigan except for a small group of us die hards.

I have spoken with Amy Ritchie and she and GLMX are going to run quads and bikes on same day in 2010.

EVERY TRACK IN THE GLMX SERIES IN MICHIGAN IS A NATIONAL LEVEL TRACK.

RED BUD, BAJA MX, DUTCH SPORT MX,LOG ROAD MX ARE AS GOOD OR BETTER THAN ANY OF OUR NATIONAL TRACKS.

iT WOULD BE COOL TO GET A TURNOUT FOR SOME RACES.

WE ALSO DISCUSSED A MIDWEST CHAMPIONSHIP RACE WEEKEND IN SEPTEMBER AT RED BUD. ( OHIO,INDIANA, ILLINOIS AND MICHIGAN ) BIG TROPHIES, MAYBE HAYRIDE OR LARGE SLIP N SLIDE IF WEATHER PERMITS.

IF INTERESTED REPLY AND I CAN GIVE HER A COUNT.

I APPLAUD THEM FOR GIVING US A CHANCE, AS IN 2009 THE TURNOUT WAS POOR. THEY ARE COMMITED TO HELPING US RACE IF WE SHOW UP.

11-25-2009, 09:14 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LT80
Leave em alone Dazed...
LMFAO :devil: :blah: [/QUOTE. Do you even have a racer in the nationals Jack or was that in the early 90s as you always state??? Just asking.

airmobile101
11-25-2009, 10:12 AM
Time for me to add the new bumper sticker to the vehicle,"My kid is faster than your kid!" ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-25-2009, 10:53 AM
Under neith our rear fenders are 2 stickers on each side stating. "If you can read this you're losing" not to be smart but being honest. Makes kids behind my son faster cause they try to catch him.

LT80
11-25-2009, 11:35 AM
Toby, I've stayed active.
I try to hit a race or 2 to race myself and I've sponsored national riders thru the years and including a gal this year. I have terrific sources for information and a very lucky man. I can still walk around the pits and shake hands all day.

All my kids raced local and nationally and all have made it into the top 10 overall nationally.
My 2 boys,and,,,,,you know,,, my daughter... the 11 TIME NATIONAL champion, Multi year CRA champion,,, and WORLDS fastest female quad racer. :D :D :D
As a proud dad, I reserve the right to announce that every now and then..LOL

Rob does make valid points.

I knew my last reply would get ya'll going.:)

So to sum this thraed up for me,, It's like all have meant:: race locally and learn, got the money, go national. It really is a money issue for most all. AND..GOD love the parent that saves their money for their kids education before messing around with this race stuff.
Gidday. :)

11-25-2009, 11:40 AM
Jack your a great man. And very knowledgable person who has great success with his family and other families. Congrats and I WOULD BE A PROUD FATHER TOO!!!! Great Job Jack!!!!

dazed&confused
11-25-2009, 11:49 AM
Under neith our rear fenders are 2 stickers on each side stating. "If you can read this you're losing" not to be smart but being honest. Makes kids behind my son faster cause they try to catch him.

THATS NOT BEING SMART,JUST ARROGANT.... JMHO

11-25-2009, 11:57 AM
That quad is retired now so the arrogant is a great thing.I'm so arrogant his racing quad is going in our extra room with all his trophies and awards around it. You would be an arrogant proud father to if you lost your other children who now are not going to be physically with you. I try my best to get him the best and make him the best of everything he does. If arrogant was the worst thing you have to say about me then. THANK YOU!!!!

dazed&confused
11-25-2009, 12:05 PM
. If arrogant was the worst thing you have to say about me then. THANK YOU!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

YEP,thats all i have for now . check back later maybe i will have more.

oh... by the way you welcome .

11-25-2009, 12:11 PM
Thanks dazed have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!!!

airmobile101
11-25-2009, 12:12 PM
THATS NOT BEING SMART,JUST ARROGANT.... JMHO
I think its funny!!!! :D

dazed&confused
11-25-2009, 12:15 PM
hope you and your family have a nice thanksgiving also Toby.

airmobile101
11-25-2009, 12:17 PM
But, to keep this in perspective. He did mention GNCC. So I assume his kid is a XC racer. So, do you really wanna know if your kid is fast???? Check his wheels for tree bark wedge up in the tire bead area. If he has that and also gets first place, then the little dude is just flat out smokin fast. If not, then it just means he is flat out smokin fast without the tree's. :D

mamafite
11-25-2009, 10:31 PM
Just keep him racing and have fun, you cant buy skill and speed will come with time.

kfx450
11-26-2009, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by airmobile101
Check his wheels for tree bark wedge up in the tire bead area. If he has that and also gets first place, then the little dude is just flat out smokin fast. If not, then it just means he is flat out smokin fast without the tree's. :D

before the last race front right and left rear had to be broke down to take the dirt or bark from the rims to get them to hold air.

coffing918
11-26-2009, 06:26 AM
harescrambles are fun!!!!

airmobile101
11-26-2009, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by kfx450
before the last race front right and left rear had to be broke down to take the dirt or bark from the rims to get them to hold air.
Right on! Then you know the answer regardless what anybody else tells yea! :cool:

racedad26
11-26-2009, 05:29 PM
toby I asked thomas about those stickers and he said he never saw them since he was never behind your quad. Now my two cents... rae local and get faster. Find a track that notional riders like to run when off in your area and go there and see your kids level b4 you make the first national trip, it will give you an idea of your kids talent, We were fortunate to be able to go to balance ad run with at least 8 national kids on an off week. keeps you honet and fast. Miss the racin pretty bad but at 13 and 6 foot tall quads get crazy priced to keep changing them

snowfighter
11-26-2009, 06:57 PM
toby can i get 2 of those stickers so the fast kids can read them as they lap us??? :)

by the way kfx450 is your name jamie???

kfx450
11-26-2009, 07:01 PM
yes it is.

11-26-2009, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by snowfighter
toby can i get 2 of those stickers so the fast kids can read them as they lap us??? :)

by the way kfx450 is your name jamie???

sure vanhorn has them call him but if you get lapped you better not put them on!!! ONLY IF YOU ALWAYS LEAD do you want these stickers Tim.

snowfighter
11-26-2009, 07:16 PM
i thunk so, i knew it wouldnt be long b4 your lil man made a name for him self keep up the good work. crap jamie i still owe you 20 bucks

and no toby i was just kidding i dont want no stickers

racedad26
11-27-2009, 06:47 AM
Toby was only joking with ya. We laped you at the only flattrack race weran together. i spent between races workin on your broke down quad you couldnt keep a belt on. If you recall you were havin a bad year getting to the track the only year we raced local so really nothin to compare. ive seen people try to get you to a mx or a cross crounty race for ever and you never make it so dont be a jerk. ive been trying to see hw well colton did all season but the pathetic ifta site is never updated. Thomas is playing football now and loving it so we arent racing. we miss it but no since in spending more money to loose my tail when we sell a quad for it to sit most of the year. Now take coton to a mx race with the guys on here and i dont mean some 4 quad local hole with all other stock quads and show what he can o so yopu can really talk smack.

11-27-2009, 07:07 AM
I remember racing the half mile with you and we won. I remember racing at mid america speedway with you and we won the time you might have lapped us when, your right we couldn't keep a belt on and they let us push across the line for last place points. How many times have you told me Coleton is a great racer? I'm not arguing with you but my boy has his choice of racing and he races what he wants not what everybody else wants Randy. But yes this comming up year will be mx if you wanna come watch him as were building a complete Max RPM bike. It will have everything Max RPM beings we have a dual a armed Dinli at 46 inches wide. We have the Indy Dealer Show Dinli. Randy I like you a lot if you wanna race we have several quads we can put Thomas on that are already built. Have a great day and cheer up!!

racedad26
11-27-2009, 07:20 AM
You pick the mx track and bing the quad and we will take you up on your offer. Always have fun at the track. Now I never said coelton was not a good rider, Would not lie to ya. But dont fabricate stories to be the king of nothing. you immediately take posts bad instead of looking at the positive in them. Glad things are looking up for you guys and that your quad stash is growing so you can race many different types of tracks and locations.

racedad26
11-27-2009, 07:24 AM
Oh ya almost forgot the original post if your kid is fast just race and race and race. practice and seat time is the key to becoming one of the best. Everybody enjoy the offseason tearing quads down, cant wait to see all the pics when they come back together and the new looks and the the new models for 2010.

11-27-2009, 07:31 AM
Im not fabbing any stories Randy!! Your buddy with the TRX JB built quad met you at Frankfort remember. We raced IFTA in 07 together then 08 made us change tires remember and your motor keep running wrong? The guy at the track grabbed Thomas and you about beat him up remember. At Columbus is the only track we did not finish because we kept snapping belts. This is all Im saying it dont matter anyway were done with flat track Randy. But anyway do you ever check your pms?? I left my number for you to call me awhile ago. Your right IFTA is becomming a Joke. I tried to protest this year they told me no you cant. I said its AMA we are an AMA member I can protest but the other guy was on the board so they are his friends and they said were sorry we dont have to go by AMA rules. So we were done there. Not many quads at all this year. We raced Columbus and me and Stone was there waste of money to race 1 quad so Cole said Im done racing f/t I wanna race mx again. So therefore thats what he will be doing.

racedad26
11-27-2009, 07:43 AM
Glad to see you are goin mx. Ballance has a grat schedule and usually a great turnout, and not that far away. Iam not gonna keep this wine fest goin, not worth it but good luck in the next year and wish you the best. Try to go to ohio to the indoor track over there this winter real nice place and great turnouts for minis usually great competition also. i never check my pm either. i will though and gt your number

11-27-2009, 07:48 AM
We wanna race where alot of quads are. Thats when its fun. Racing a couple isnt very fun at all. But we will see how he does in mx. He will have the best of everything for protection that means alot saftey first then fun second. Call me Randy..

greenmachine70
11-27-2009, 10:21 AM
I know everyone thinks there kid is fast. but what do you do when you go to a race and find out they are really fast. we went to a race this weekend, ran a 50drr with a stage6 kit in the 90 8-12yr old class. This was a team race and just for fun so the turn out for 50s was not there. our team won the 90cc 8-12 class. my son put around 30seconds a lap better lap times then kids that are running in the gncc's and finishing top 5. to make this even more contriversial my son just turned 4 in august. I am not sure how to go about getting sponsors in this such a thing or even if they are out there for this type of woods racing. I know there are several people on this forum that race and have fast kids so what do you do next. we are planning on running the 50 class next year. also at this types of speed this bike in not going to hold up. going over the bike before this race the front floor board mount was broken off and the stem was bent back to the plastic.

thank you for and advice you can give
Just save your money and bring him to Dade City, FL.
He will ride against some seriously fast kids and some quads that have the best of EVERYTHING.
The track changes every race and is highly challenging.
If you put his 50 in our class that run "stock appearing" 90's and run the a-class, if he places top5 I will pay all your race fees for the weekend.
I know several guys who have 50's with the best money can buy and machine shops at their beckon call and there is no way they will put 30 seconds a lap up on a nicely ported stock drr90 with good clutching and carb work down here.
Just my .02

kfx450
11-27-2009, 11:05 AM
green machine I think you took this the wrong way. a 50 will not run with a good 90 anytime. My son just turned 4 in august. I think we can run with the 50 class not the 90class. but we are running in the woods wich seems to be more rider than motor to a point. As if you come down to 2 equal riders it is going to come to motor. At this point we have less motor but are running better times.

dazed&confused
11-27-2009, 11:34 AM
Toby, are you going to run that l/c airsal motor for mx this season?

11-27-2009, 11:47 AM
Im not for sure?? But it does run pretty good. If not the Airsal then hopefully the 2 Fast will be back out again and have a great guy to build it. So one or the two. Probally run the Airsal till the we have a choice between the two.

greenmachine70
11-27-2009, 04:14 PM
green machine I think you took this the wrong way. a 50 will not run with a good 90 anytime. My son just turned 4 in august. I think we can run with the 50 class not the 90class. but we are running in the woods wich seems to be more rider than motor to a point. As if you come down to 2 equal riders it is going to come to motor. At this point we have less motor but are running better times.
sorry, my mistake
It seemed as if your 50 was smokin 90's.
But anyways, the quad scene in Central Florida is a real hotspot!
If you ever come down this way make sure you take him to DC.
It is a highly competitive series with large turnouts every Quad night. A lot of G-Force and Cheater Motorsports and Covil engines out there and these boys and girls are fast.

kfx450
11-27-2009, 06:33 PM
green machine I saw in the champions post that your son did really well this year. I was hoping with this post there would be people on here with information of where to go next. I am sure every person has this same delima every year.

mini racer #39
11-27-2009, 08:47 PM
I think we should just all get together on an off weekend from the ATVA National's and meet up @ a Reads Racing track here in INDIANA..Toby it won't be far for ya. and we all watch the kids race. I think it would be a lot of FUN for us all to see who is fasssst.:devil:
Erik's Mommy

11-27-2009, 08:56 PM
Hey Bobby that sounds like a great idea. Just don't forget he hasn't raced mx since 06. That's the track he was going to race anyways. That's local for us. But infact if he wins or places in the top 3 that would be sweet. But if he races and just haves fun that's ok with me to. Its seat time he needs on mx. Thanks for the invite Bobby. His bike will be fast considering we have a fully ported national motor right now that has been ran only 2 times so its really fresh. But now the rest depends on him. Which he will have to get used to it again. Don't espect to win mx the first year anyway its just something he wants to try again so that's where he heading. If there is 20 kids and 19 kids beat him as long as he has fun that's all that matters to me SAFTEY then FUN!!! Thanks again for the invite BOBBY.

zach R 7x
11-28-2009, 08:10 AM
Toby,are you thinking of coming to summit indoors in Ohio this jan? it would be a perfect time for you to see how your motor will perform against others. there are always good competition there.
we will be at both sessions with are new fully built Snyder Motorsports drr .let me know maybe we can hook up.

Bobby, thats a great idea! if we can afford it this summer we would be interested in coming over.
Tim

11-28-2009, 08:19 AM
I guess it all depends on my cash flow because I'm still in the process of finishing this. I still need elkas I have everything else. I'm trying to trade a guy for a set of elkas a round house swinger and an extra motor. I'm not promising but I will promise we will race mx instead of f/t. Maybe hit a few local f/t but as of now none. I would like to meet you also Tim.

greenmachine70
11-28-2009, 09:09 AM
green machine I saw in the champions post that your son did really well this year. I was hoping with this post there would be people on here with information of where to go next. I am sure every person has this same delima every year.
I am fortunate, we live right between Bartow & Dade City.
We will always find our way to Bartow, but the next step up is Dade City. There are some serious riders there and the track owner makes the track different every race and challenges the riders each week.
Check their web site and if you ever make it to Florida let some of us know. Would be glad to show you around.

mini racer #39
11-28-2009, 12:22 PM
Great!! Looking forward to it. Wanted to do it this last year but they didn't have any Sunday races scheduled that weren't a GP race. If you guys want any info on their tracks let me know...They have 5 different ones. I'll talk to them and see when we can get a whole weekends racing in...Friday night, Sat. morning, Sat night, and again on Sunday morning. We can do a cook out. Sounds like a lot of fun for everyone. www.readsracing.com is their website. I was thinking about their Hangtime track. I know they are working on that track making it MORE quad friendly and has the most for the kids!! I'll also check on pitting so we can all pit together!!!

11-28-2009, 12:25 PM
Sounds like a winner to me. Just let us know what dates you will be there so we can be there. Im looking forward to it. Thanks :D :D :D