PDA

View Full Version : last night fight

JJs450r
11-22-2009, 02:23 PM
Any one catch 106 last night. I was pretty impressed with all the fights glad to see josh and forrest win last night. And that first fight was an all out brawl

ATV Chic
11-22-2009, 02:55 PM
I agree. Lot of good fights and really good fight between forrest and tito. Glad forrest won!:macho

dehner47
11-22-2009, 04:09 PM
dude, the amir sahdola (butchered that name) fight was awesome. just shows heart can beat size any day. have a feeling we gonna see him around a lil longer. another grad from the TUF series. that show only makes for better fighting:D

Doak450r
11-23-2009, 12:12 AM
amir is good but i really don't see him doing anything in that weight class, he beat phill barroni which to me isn't all that impressive but he did completely outclass him, lil nog was very good also in his win over cane, but i think i read he wouldn't fight machida or anderson silver since they train together so thats 3 top ten guys at 205 that won't fight each other. kos win was good and put a stop to the anthony johnson hype for now, i think kos should get a title shot soon as i think he is one of the guys at ww that could give gsp a run even though he already lost to him. And i thought it was typical tito having excuses why he lost, before the fight he was 100% but once he lost he had a cracked skull and more bulging disk in his neck, i thought tito's stand up was horrible if griffin had any ko power he would of knocked tito out in the 3rd when tito was completely gasses. good night of fights though and can't wait for 107 and penn & diego fight.