PDA

View Full Version : Conversion transmission to a clutch

delbigmac
11-21-2009, 04:54 PM
Can some tell me what all I need to convert bike to have a hand clutch on the bike. Been looking around and it seems that the crf50 case will work with the cr 85 clutch parts. Someone please help. Thanks

TKEETH
11-21-2009, 07:00 PM
I just installed a hand clutch setup, on a Robbs racing engine. The parts were from Robbs racing engines. It seems to work great. Give him a call he can deffinetly help you out.

etondaddy
11-21-2009, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by TKEETH
I just installed a hand clutch setup, on a Robbs racing engine. The parts were from Robbs racing engines. It seems to work great. Give him a call he can deffinetly help you out.
How much did you have in it $$$.......if you don't mind me askin. You can PM me with if you like if not that's cool.

Mike Kozura

TKEETH
11-22-2009, 07:24 AM
The whole setup was used by Robb's son a couple of races. I gave 500.00 and got everything except a perch and lever. this cover has a replaceable oil filter, which is cool compared to the old setup.

swamp
11-30-2009, 06:39 PM
hey charles give me a call i have one on holleys bike now and i am about to take it off and put the direct drive on it... Maybe i can help you out