PDA

View Full Version : X Box 360

Keystone_Rider
11-20-2009, 08:31 PM
Looking for the best deals on purchasing a X box 360 for my kids. Thinking of getting the Elite but open to any advice or suggestions. Does anyone know who is offering the best packages or deals either at a store or online? Thanks.

k4f5x0r
11-20-2009, 08:38 PM
I would personally wait until black friday(but get it as early as you can). I heard something about bestbuy and walmarts leaking information so all of their prices are competitive with eachother. I would just hit one that is most likely to have it instock still.

And for xbox's the elite is the best you can get right now. most amount of harddrive space, and i think it has something internally different, but im not entirely sure so dont take my word for it.

m0t0xk1d
11-20-2009, 09:29 PM
mae sure you get a newer model becuase they have to bump stops so if you move you xbox while its playing it doesnt scratch and ruin the disks. the older ones do. 08 and up i think it was fixed. some stores still have old ones that why i say this i bought my in 08 and it says it ws made in 06 which means i dont have the bump stops. Just last nigh my call of duty modern warfare 2 got scratched from my xbox so bad its unreadable:(

extremeblastr
11-20-2009, 11:35 PM
the modern warfare 2 model is the way to go, same internals as the elite but has a 250gb hard drive and comes with a copy of modern warfare 2. when you buy the xbox do yourself a favor and buy the extra controller and two plug and play charge packs.

stuntin andy
11-21-2009, 06:55 AM
ya dude the call of duty is the best way to go it has a huge 250gb hard drive its awsome

JForestZ34
11-21-2009, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by m0t0xk1d
mae sure you get a newer model becuase they have to bump stops so if you move you xbox while its playing it doesnt scratch and ruin the disks. the older ones don't...

I don't know about you but I wouldn't move my 360 new or older if it was playing a game and the disk was spinning.. Your asking to mess something up...

James