PDA

View Full Version : Bout to lose it.

ALAMX37
11-20-2009, 06:23 AM
So fella's my ex-fiance( as of yesterday) who is pregnant informed me the child may not be mine. She slept with her ex. I have already broke this dudes jaw because he came around. I really feel like I should just snap and take whatever the consequences are. I think my week has been a test. My dad got fired (drugs), my mom dipped, now this. I am just lost, I havent slept and I have drink a liter and a half and it just hasnt helped at all. I know things will be okay someday but right now man seems like the world is crashing down. Sorry for the moping guys I am just twisted right now.

LT80
11-20-2009, 06:41 AM
Easy big fella!!! I know it seems like the end of the world, but HANG IN THERE!!!
It's all up from here...right?!

Some things are meant to be and you just never know, this all may be for the best.

Remember,,,we got your back! :)

derekhonda
11-20-2009, 07:05 AM
Sorry to hear that run of bad luck man. Everything is part of the plan, don't do anything drastic. Sounds like you need to take care of family first and try and get your mom and dad back up and going, and hopefully that will help you get through some of your problems or atleast take your mind off of somethings.

Scottt89
11-20-2009, 07:22 AM
Hang in there man. The booze isn't going to help anything, it is just a temporary way to forget. Usually it makes it worse in the long run. While I've never quite been in your situation I can say this...While the ex may be breaking guy code, it is up to your woman to honor your relationship. So if she is going with him, breaking his jaw again will do nothing. It is her fault if she is cheating. Good luck with everything man. You will pull through.

stuntin andy
11-20-2009, 08:11 AM
brake up with that girl first i would say then talk to your mom alot... stuff will turn around..

fasterblaster09
11-20-2009, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Sorry to hear that run of bad luck man. Everything is part of the plan, don't do anything drastic. Sounds like you need to take care of family first and try and get your mom and dad back up and going, and hopefully that will help you get through some of your problems or atleast take your mind off of somethings.

x2. family first

416exfreak
11-20-2009, 08:47 AM
Damn it man..

Thats some bad luck, and a pretty chitty week. I can empathize. Found out my chick was gettin around too..

My only advice is to hang tough, let the guy have her, and get yourself straight again.

And as for the sauce... drink when you wanna remember, not when you wanna forget.;)

protraxrptr17
11-20-2009, 08:56 AM
Yeah, don't worry about the other dude. Best revenge is to go get another girl much hotter than the other one. Put down the booze. Go see your mom. (IDK what happened but I take it that she's sick). If you have a dog, go do stuff with him or her. It always makes me feel better to play with my dogs. It'll be OK. If the baby isn't yours, it'll be ALOT better for you in the long run by the sound of this gal.

Quad18star
11-20-2009, 09:23 AM
Sit back ... take a couple deep breaths and use your head. Don't do anything stupid ... it ain't worth it.

It's a bump in the road man . This type of chit happens to people everyday..... although it sucks the big hauss , it's a reality. Keep your head above water .... clearer days are ahead.

tman12345
11-20-2009, 10:26 AM
just hang in there, everybody will go through bad times. Just calm down do something to relieve some stress, (go riding, workout, hit the punching bag, etc.) Talk to someone you can really trust. Things will get better.

450rdr424
11-20-2009, 10:48 AM
Dude sorry about your week, like everyone else said take care of your family first, as for the girl keep your distance and get your head strait before you do or say something you might regret. when the kid comes get a pt test and have a plan in case it is yours. stay off the bottle when you sober up the problems will still be there. remember you have your friends on here to vent to if needed......good luck with everything

destey
11-20-2009, 10:51 AM
I know what you're going through, been in a similar situation. Best revenge is to build up a new life better and faster than her.

Try P90X (http://www.beachbody.com), it turned my life around. Went from drinking every night after the breakup to feeling great

slightlybent47
11-20-2009, 11:05 AM
I went through something like that about five years ago. My brother was very sick with a kidney transplant, I lost my job of 20 years and my best dog died and my fiancé dumped me and we had just bought a house together.. So I know how you feel, the bright side is I got through it with the love from my family and friends. And now the old girlfriend still calls after all this time and tries to make up and wants to come back. But I just keep sending her down the road. (my revenge) hehe!!!
When you don’t know what to do, it’s best to do nothing.

If the kid is yours then just be the best dad you can be and everything will work itself out. Besides little kids are great chick magnets.

<DRS>GPF
11-20-2009, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by slightlybent47
I went through something like that about five years ago. My brother was very sick with a kidney transplant, I lost my job of 20 years and my best dog died and my fiancé dumped me and we had just bought a house together.. So I know how you feel, the bright side is I got through it with the love from my family and friends. And now the old girlfriend still calls after all this time and tries to make up and wants to come back. But I just keep sending her down the road. (my revenge) hehe!!!
When you don’t know what to do, it’s best to do nothing.

If the kid is yours then just be the best dad you can be and everything will work itself out. Besides little kids are great chick magnets.

seems like ive heard this in a country song at one time.. lol
but still sound advise..

it seems like much of this thread could be appended to that thread about how bad 2009 was..(cant seem to find it though)

it truly has been a rough year at many levels for alot of people..

dehner47
11-20-2009, 03:52 PM
been right there with ya bro. most of us have or will. just remember, "what doesn't kill ya, only makes you stronger."

JR3
11-20-2009, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by dehner47
been right there with ya bro. most of us have or will. just remember, "what doesn't kill ya, only makes you stronger."

i hear that big bro might be coming up ur way tomorrow if lonnie finds me a gasket

ALAMX37
11-20-2009, 11:24 PM
Well guys after a long day at work and a big bottle of beam I can say I didnt kill anyone today. She is just a slut. I am cutting my losses and moving on. What comes around goes around. Even though none of that eases my pain, I know it cant last forever. However i did inform her entire family today what is going on, and they were not pleased. lol.

jasonjonesjj
11-20-2009, 11:33 PM
I've been there and done that, went to rehab and now couldn't be better. As for the girl... Living well is the best revenge.

TRXman86
11-23-2009, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by jasonjonesjj
I've been there and done that, went to rehab and now couldn't be better. As for the girl... Living well is the best revenge.

Everything short of the rehab, i have been there also. Dated a girl for almost a year but knew her my entire life. I pulled her away from her X who was a total nightmare (wigger, drugs, all the above). She found that life without all that was great. Getting what she wanted, someone who RESPECTED her, etc... Then she decides that she don't really care much for anything "I" done for her and went back to him, got knocked up, he went to prison, she went to school(senior at the time but took an extra year to finish... BUT she did at least which is the ONLY good thing I have to say about her). The she finds a doctor lover and mooched off of him. Still is I guess. Shes a good mom, btu horrible "companion" that sits around being a lazy "B" whoring around still. i could care less for her, what she done, or what she IS doing. It makes me happy that she asked my mom a while back how I was doin, mom told her I was better off without her, her troublesome mind, and her corner ability :D So now she's kickin herself in the arse knowing she could have had it made with me LMAO

SHE will be the one who regrets what she did. When you see her, smile and wave like nothing ever happened. Make the most of your life, STAY OFF THE BOTTLE AND ON YOUR LIFE!!!! Don't do anything to screw it up or you will be like this guy: http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=417829&perpage=10&pagenumber=1

(Different topic but punishment is still harsh...) Keep on your RIGHT road. Once your past the heartbreaks, life gets a lot easier. Take it from me!!! I been there, seen it, done it... and walked away with an ear to ear grin... So can you my friend!!!