PDA

View Full Version : KTM frame and other parts

ltrracer
11-19-2009, 08:34 PM
Hey Pappy, wondering if I could still beat the rush? lol Im tossing around two ideas right now. Here are the parts im thinking of doing.

Frame + Subframe - Candy Blue
Swingarm - Metallic Orange
A-Arms (Lowers) - Metallic Orange
Motor Mounts - Metallic Orange
Rath Bumper - Gloss White
Rath Grab Bar - Gloss White
Rath Nerf Bars - Gloss White

Frame + Subframe - Gloss Black
Swingarm - Gloss Black
A-Arms - Gloss Black
Bumper - Gloss Black
Grab Bar - Gloss Black
Motor Mounts - Metallic Orange

All parts will be sandblasted before they get to you and there will be other small stuff but thats it for now. Let me know Pappy! Thanks

Pappy
11-19-2009, 08:40 PM
Wow, stark diffrences with you as well, what the heck is goin on this year:blah:

Is everything stock paint now (frame and sub) and are the nerf bars bare aluminum ow or pc'd already?

Damn, its late, I see you already posted this haha

ltrracer
11-19-2009, 08:43 PM
Ill sandblast and prep everything before I send it to you so I can hopefully save myself some time and money lol

Pappy
11-19-2009, 08:47 PM
Well that will help you thats for sure, cost of having stuff stripped is crazy these days!

Frame and sub $145

swinger $30

arms (set) $40

motor mounts $10

bumper $20

Grab bar $10

Nerfs $40

Ive never seen white nerfs but I will do whatever you'd like.

ltrracer
11-19-2009, 08:55 PM
sweet, sounds good. Let me decide what im gonna do and I will get ahold of you ASAP. You use tiger drylac powder dont you? Im trying to get the colors that this a arm company uses so i can match their arms when i get them. You could do that couldnt you? Thanks

Pappy
11-19-2009, 08:56 PM
Yep

ltrracer
11-24-2009, 11:02 PM
Yo Paps, Ill be sandblasting my stuff tomorrow and prepping to ship. Ill be sending my Frame, Subframe, A-arms and Swingarm. It will all be blasted and prepped and ready to coat! Quick question, what kind of turn around time would i have? I want to just go all gloss black. Thanks!

Pappy
11-24-2009, 11:21 PM
Depending on when it arrives, just day or two. I dont let blasted metal sit long so it will be done right away.

ltrracer
11-24-2009, 11:31 PM
Awesome, that sounds great!! Ill let you know when i get it out to you. Thanks for the lightning quick replies, thats why I recommend you to everyone who ask's about PC'ing.