PDA

View Full Version : "POOF" It disappeared, 2010 info???

Coley'sdad#8
11-19-2009, 04:16 PM
now you see it , now you don't PRESTO
any of you Gary, Rich, or Mark got one together yetttttttt?
what are the changes or are they mixed bag suprises??
we likey pictures:) ;)

desratt
11-19-2009, 05:07 PM
x2

yea I saw it disapear before I even got a chance to read it

bulldogfallon
11-20-2009, 04:25 AM
The post was going in the wrong directio for 3 professional companies involved.

I am sure we will all be able to provide some details collectively..I was in surgery yesterday so I am limited on what I can dig into right now.

On the 70 I opened it had:
Gusseted frame by rear shock
New throttle Assy and Cable
New gusset on lower rear shock mount
Overflow bottle now mounts to radaiator
90cc Pipe

I hear the 50/90
Has full circle crank and a high energy CDI box
Small Sunworld carb :) Sweet!!!

Rich or Marc may be able to chime in with more data and confirmations.

the post needs to stay neutral and positive or it will be removed again

all 3 our shops appreciated the support posts, but lets keep this thread about the facts and info for the consumers.

I am sure there will some minor tweaks coming as there usually is, but nthing to stop anyone from picking up any of the units in stock now.

All the big changes have been made....pipe, cdi, gusset etc

90cc P

Coley'sdad#8
11-20-2009, 05:31 AM
gotcha brother, i figured that was what happened to the post and hope you are doing okay after your surgery. sounds like some good upgrades for the 50 stock class to be excited about.
what ever happened to the stock option footbrake being legal for you guy's??

bulldogfallon
11-20-2009, 05:41 AM
I believe you will see a foot brake as a standard part of the drr line up in 2010.

That is not confirmed so don't hold me to it.

Our local series allows a foot brake and stabilizers so it is good for the little ones.

hotquads1
11-20-2009, 07:26 AM
the only 2010 model we have opened up so far is the 70cc 's, and I think Gary caught all the changes on it , but the chassis colors are much more nuetral now , silver frame and a-arms and black swingarm , so you can use any trim color and it will match well.
marc

Coley'sdad#8
11-20-2009, 07:58 AM
I'm good with the silver because it doesn't show off the dirt as bad when you only have time to do a "quick wash" I'm thinking of having ours powdercoated clay dirt sand color ;)

CatHR
11-20-2009, 09:36 AM
The 50cc cylinders are basically the same as last year and the cranks are even more so the same as last years.
The throttle assm and cable seem to be the same as before on the 50cc. However the 90 cc does have the new assm and cable.
All the quads should now also feature wave style front brake rotors.
The 90cc does come with a "hotter" firing CDI box. Not sure about the 50/70.
Of course I've noticed most of everything that Gary has mentioned as well. I still wonder what else we may find.

Coley'sdad#8
11-20-2009, 09:44 AM
We are light years ahead my friend. We already have the wavy brake rotors ft and rear on all of our bikes:)
or did you mean the shape and not the side to side thang???

jfrazier
11-23-2009, 04:47 AM
hello everyone, this is my first post so bear with me. We got our new 2010 thursday. me and my brother chuck put it together, the only thing we did was take the wiring harness off yes it does have all the upgrades that gary told us about. my son jimmy raced it saturday at the ftr event in bartow fl, he said it was very fast he got a bad start but came up tosecond then got dq

Ride1Rob
11-23-2009, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by jfrazier
hello everyone, this is my first post so bear with me. We got our new 2010 thursday. me and my brother chuck put it together, the only thing we did was take the wiring harness off yes it does have all the upgrades that gary told us about. my son jimmy raced it saturday at the ftr event in bartow fl, he said it was very fast he got a bad start but came up tosecond then got dq

That's not a good way to end a story :confused: . What happened to cause a DQ?

jfrazier
11-26-2009, 10:11 AM
went outside the double green. but that is okay we did alot of work to his bike so look for the #99 at myakka on 12/05, bythe way we will also be having him a birhday party at the track everyone is invited to eat free hotdogs and burgers