PDA

View Full Version : What is Rick Cecco riding next year?

First Outlander
11-19-2009, 03:50 PM
Noticed on Warnett's team they moved Beasley to U-2.
I hope they can keep Cecco because he won the championship for them: he deserves it!
Can-Am should at least give him a ride or support because I surely wouldn't want him as an opponent.

Pappy
11-19-2009, 03:51 PM
I havent heard. Rick chatted about it with me a few weeks back but nothing in stone or that could be released.

I agree, he needs some backing!

465Stroker
11-20-2009, 10:38 AM
First Outlander,

I am not sure i know who you are but thanks for asking..

As of right now I plan to run my own program in the GNCC's for 2010. My class of choice will be the 4x4 Limited and it will be on a Can Am Outlander 800. My reason for chosing the 4x4 Limited is because it's the only class that I have not won a championship in. 4x4 Lites is an option too but with such a low attendance (average 3 all year) it's always questionable if it will be back year after year..

Rick Cecco

Pappy
11-20-2009, 10:44 AM
Hey Rick, give me a call when you have some free time.

First Outlander
11-21-2009, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by 465Stroker
First Outlander,

I am not sure i know who you are but thanks for asking..

As of right now I plan to run my own program in the GNCC's for 2010. My class of choice will be the 4x4 Limited and it will be on a Can Am Outlander 800. My reason for chosing the 4x4 Limited is because it's the only class that I have not won a championship in. 4x4 Lites is an option too but with such a low attendance (average 3 all year) it's always questionable if it will be back year after year..

Rick Cecco

I talked to you at Unadilla a few times about my Renegade, you and the team always helped with info: Thanks

I want to get back into racing a few GNCC's but my two elbow surguries(2006 from MX) slowed me down, so for now I"ll just cheer you on.
It should be great racing with you and Swift going at each other!
I"ll stop by at the Dilla and introduce myself next year, good luck!