PDA

View Full Version : price quote on dirtbike parts

ricksmx865
11-18-2009, 08:47 PM
hey pap i didnt see any prices in your thread for bike parts

Can you gimme a quote

its an 04 yz250f

frame, subframe, swinger, wheels and hubs.

frame, subframe, swinger and wheels would be either steath or gloss black (or a mix)

Hubs either grannysmith green or trans red.

Thanks

Pappy
11-18-2009, 08:59 PM
frame & sub $145
swinger $45
rims $30
hubs $20 to $35 depending on the color you decide on

Thats a pretty wild geuss at colors, you aint confused on what to do are ya:blah:

ricksmx865
11-19-2009, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
frame & sub $145
swinger $45
rims $30
hubs $20 to $35 depending on the color you decide on

Thats a pretty wild geuss at colors, you aint confused on what to do are ya:blah:

Those prices include prep? and is that price per rim and hub or both?

I am kind confused :devil: depending on what i do the bike will have white plastic with the exception of either a green or red front fender/#plate.

parents say they never know which 1 is me coming thru the woods :D so i reckon i should fix that and stand out a bit

another question if i polish the hubs can you coat them to look similar to anodizing in them colors?

Thanks again pappy

Pappy
11-19-2009, 05:42 PM
Yes that includes prep and the prices are per item

They have a anodized blue or red powder, but IMO it isnt going to take much abuse. Its a thin application to achieve that look and I cant really say how well it would hold up to off road abuse.

ricksmx865
11-19-2009, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Yes that includes prep and the prices are per item

They have a anodized blue or red powder, but IMO it isnt going to take much abuse. Its a thin application to achieve that look and I cant really say how well it would hold up to off road abuse.

alright, im not to worried about getting the exacty anodized results, I just thought it may be possible to sand and polish the hubs to a high gloss finish and then shoot a trans powder over to get similar results.

your the pro tho, when the time comes we can talk more and figure out the best option

Thanks for the help

Pappy
11-19-2009, 06:47 PM
Yeah that can be done. The hardest part is making suire all the polishing compound is removed. Sorry I didnt answer that part earlier.