PDA

View Full Version : Sturdivants Stolen Quad Recovered!!!!

JackA450r
11-18-2009, 05:38 PM
Brents stolen quad and gear was recovered this evening. Though being in pieces, the only things not recovered were rear tires and two helmets from his gearbag. This is great news for them!!!:macho :D

Pappy
11-18-2009, 05:43 PM
*** beating ensued ??????

JackA450r
11-18-2009, 06:09 PM
Brent didn't feed me any details on the phone...But I bet it crossed there minds a couple of times:devil:

spanky101
11-18-2009, 07:14 PM
Thats GREAT to hear! I hate theives but recovering your stuff ALMOST makes it ok in the end...

One_Bad_400
11-18-2009, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by spanky101
Thats GREAT to hear! I hate theives but recovering your stuff ALMOST makes it ok in the end...

i dont know man. its like if some guy took your girl for a month. you never know what happened to that thing!!! the only thing that whould make it ok in the end is an @** whoopin

spanky101
11-18-2009, 09:42 PM
Like i said, ALMOST makes is alright. I dont even know if alright is the word, but thats the best i can think of. I would have not made the theif a happy person, and made sure they were taught a lesson about stealing!

Pappy
11-18-2009, 09:44 PM
LOL, I was going to question your comment as well, but I get it.

Getting back the stolen property helped ease the situation to just an *** kicking versus a hole in the head:p

spanky101
11-18-2009, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
LOL, I was going to question your comment as well, but I get it.

Getting back the stolen property helped ease the situation to just an *** kicking versus a hole in the head:p

That was exactly what i was trying to get at, but obviously in a less effective manner :p

BSTURDIVANT
11-18-2009, 10:30 PM
WELLL we actually got a skeleton of a quad from one garage- frame and blown engine, neck brace, 1 pair of Fly pants, 1 moose rain coat, and a bunch of lies about where everything else was!! He told the state troopers that he bought it for 2500.00 and sold axis shocks, hipers complete with tireballs, bars, front plastic, and seat for 500.00!!! Guy that bought the parts led us to his garage!! (Long Story)

Something doesn't add up!! He's trying to get off with a I bought- he bought story!!

He's not a juvenile anymore- around 20 and actually lived 50 miles away:mad:

Pappy
11-18-2009, 10:33 PM
Cops do a damn thing? Or are they stuck with his story as well?

spanky101
11-19-2009, 01:38 PM
Hope you get everything back man. I am also curious what the police plan to do about this issue

Robin Hood
11-19-2009, 01:41 PM
Glad you guys got at least that much back. Hope the rest turns up soon!

atvnut22
11-19-2009, 03:31 PM
how did you end up coming across it if you dont mind me asking

TRXman86
11-23-2009, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by atvnut22
how did you end up coming across it if you dont mind me asking

X's 2 that one...

If you have pics and receipts of everything you bought, it will be (or should be) easy to get it all back from the guy that bought the stuff. I'm sure he could also have a suit pending for accessory... But I'm no law guy... A simple "gimme my schit or it's yoru arse" might work also :D

Toadz400
11-23-2009, 09:02 AM
That's good that you got some of your stuff back, it's better than nothing. From my own personal experience, I wouldn't count on anything being done about it. The people who stole my quads were caught and admitted to it but they still got off easily.

John Noftsinger
11-24-2009, 08:21 PM
I showed the cops what house my quad was taken to and the cops did nothing! and then the drugdealing pieces of #### had the balls to ride it though my hood at nite ,waited several nights with 2x4 for him to come but he never came back wish i could have went to his house and whooped his butt ,but he carrie,s a gun on him so i had to let it be .cops just dont give a #### about quads,bikes when they get stolen here in MD. most are taken to city DC,Balt, and used to sell drugs on there,s a no chase law here so they never get caught ,you go to DC they ride dirtbike&quads down the rode all the time .they even let mopeds ride around with no tags or insurence it so unreal !

reptikes
11-25-2009, 04:42 PM
Im not saying its right or for anybody who reads this to follow my lead... If my quad was stolen, and i found out who and where my quad was. I would put everybody who KNEW about it in the I.C.U.:macho

Stealing my Bike or quad is like grabbing my girls a** or doing something ignorant to my son... your telling me you want to swallow your teeth!
So i think to myself, Why? Who wants to swallow thier teeth?:confused: