PDA

View Full Version : need a little help with what to do

woodsracer144
11-18-2009, 12:26 PM
ok guys, i need a little help with what to do... i have my 2003 prp 250r that i've been trying to sell as a roller but i wont sell... i've sold a few random small things off it that i have extras of but i cant get rid of the whole quad... when i had it running i couldnt get 3k to save my soul and some how oem 86 chassis with some extras where selling for 3200-3500 with ease! im not going to give it away... i know times arnt like they were but still...

i dont even get many things for hits on it as a part out... i just dont know what to do with it. its areally nice clean quad.. so i need a motor... i have 3 choices
1) put a 250r motor in it
2) make a hybrid with a yzf
3) run a kx250 ( i cant declose all the details on it)

im not really sure what to do.. i need a little help. thanks

hondariderdylan
11-18-2009, 12:33 PM
find a cr500 motor:devil:

woodsracer144
11-18-2009, 02:28 PM
i would like to say away from that... i only said the kx because its a rare item...

slightlybent47
11-18-2009, 02:41 PM
Unless you need the cash I’d hang on to it for a while and see if things pick up.
I’ve been trying to sell a trailer for the past year and like you I’m not giving it away.

woodsracer144
11-18-2009, 02:48 PM
will the crazy part to me i could sold this thing in 2000 and it would be goine faster then **** but now i cant even touch what i want to get... i didnt own it then and i know its a 03 im just sayin its hard to sell... i thought a race ready roller for 2800 was a deal

Mud Goat
11-18-2009, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by slightlybent47
Unless you need the cash I’d hang on to it for a while and see if things pick up.
I’ve been trying to sell a trailer for the past year and like you I’m not giving it away.

Yep i been tryin to sell 2 trucks for 6 months now. Seems like i see junk goin for more than what i'm asking and whenver someones asks me a price they give me that dumb stare when i tell them. Oh well, i figure that god must love idiots cause he makes so many of them :D And if you can't sell it i'd keep it, the minute you deside to keep it somebody will want to buy it, or at least thats my luck

woodsracer144
11-18-2009, 05:33 PM
yeah i know what you mean... its not like i need the money right now... i dont to pay anything on it... i just dont want to put the money in to the top end... that i have to... i've been tryin to find a good deal on a top end but i havnt hand too much luck...

i would just like the extra money...